Date PostedNovember 23, 2022
Expiration dateDecember 30, 2022
At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine how food, people, culture and tech are connected. Our panda family consists of problem solvers, designers and thinkers, working around the clock to make foodpanda the most powerful online tool for food convenience in the universe- and we’re just getting started!
foodpanda operates in 11 locations worldwide. Through the energy of our teams in all of our offices, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partners through our amazing riders. We’re changing the way food convenience is viewed and experienced worldwide. If you’re passionate about good food and great work, you’re in the right place.
You support the creative leads in the delivery of a number of projects, such as promos for online ads, television ads, digital signage/out of home, social media and content for mobile devices and more
- You provide a great set of hands-on design, animation, illustration and typographic skills – with the ability to develop and deliver a number of visual styles
- You work with different stakeholders across all marketing teams, ideating, conception and executing projects from start to finish
- Showcase your style, composition, storytelling, and use of texture by including an animated 3D model or character.
- You work as part of a team to explore briefs and generate ideas
- You assist with the development, preparation and delivery of creative proposals and pitches, generating style frames, storyboards and example animation
- You work on a number of projects at once and are really conscious about the respect of deadline
- You have 5+ years of relevant motion design experience
- You have an excellent on-line portfolio showcasing motion for mobile, web and out of home
- Experience in advertising or communication sector is a plus
- Fluency across graphic design, typography, photography and illustration
- A deep understanding of motion graphics and visual storytelling
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, manage workloads and meet project deadlines.
- You are driven by ideas, motivated and share a strong commitment to contribute and perform within a
tight knit team
- You are an expert with Adobe Creative Suite
- You are very organized and have an excellent eye for detail
- You can communicate at a sufficient level in English