Date PostedFebruary 4, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 3, 2023
With its headquarters in Munich and more than 11,000 employees around the world, Allianz Technology supports Allianz Group in boosting its leading market position. We realize synergies and cultivate innovation.
As the IT provider of the Allianz Group, Allianz Technology is tasked to run optimize, transform and innovate infrastructure, applications and services together with Allianz companies to co-create the best customer experience.
Role A UX/UI designer needs to be competent in all of facets of the design process, and exceptionally talented and skilled in Interaction and Information Architecture Design. This is a challenging role, which will at times include international travel, and will surel y offer a rewarding experience for the chosen candidate. If you are an agile, open minded and proactive person with interest in working in a diverse environment, you are the one we are searching for!
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user exp eriences for digital products.
- Working with client and project teams to complete the information architecture and interface development processes for new production projects including site map, wire frame layout and template development.
- Working with internal and client team to design and build user-friendly interfaces based on functional specifications.
- Participating in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions.
Requirements/ Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- 3-5 years of UX/UI design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands-on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX through the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications.
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX.
- Must have: Figma, Sketch, InVision.
- Nice to have: UXPin, Balsamiq and Adobe XD
- Preferable skills: Design System expert & experience
- Good command of spoken and written in English
- Experienced at driving a user experience from start-to-finish that delivers results, connects emotionally.
- Experienced at creating and revising information architecture documents and diagrams including but not limited to: content diagrams, content maps, wire frame diagrams, comprehensive diagrams and static prototypes.