Date PostedNovember 25, 2022
Expiration dateDecember 24, 2022
Globally recognized as the largest full-service animatic provider, Animated Storyboards (ASB) specializes in producing premium test commercials to help Brands and Advertising Agencies get the best test results possible for their creative, going strong since 2001.
Our team is comprised of over 300 Illustrators, Animators, Directors, Designers, Editors, Producers, Compositors, VFX, and Sound Engineers, each hand-picked and trained in our unique round-the-clock workflow. With 10 studios worldwide, ASB is able to leverage its global network of talent to deliver fast turnarounds and consistent quality, while maintaining a local presence for clients to develop relationships with our teams in each market. As the industry leader in animatic production, we have a deep understanding of the value of testing for your brand, and are committed to excellence in every production.
ASB Studios Phuket are looking for talented Animators
We are part of the largest full-service independent animatic company in the world, with 11 studios throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We have been expanding our operation since 2001.
ASB Thailand employs a large team of over 180 Thai National’s within our Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket Studios, each hand-picked and trained in-house to create a variety of highly qualified artists who contribute to Thailand’s digital media industry growth year on year.
We work with numerous clients and agencies from all over the World and produce many different styles and forms of high-quality media content, such as 2D Animatics, 3D Cinematics, Boardomatics, Photocomps, Live Testing, VR, AR, Digital Broadcast, Motion capture and Broadcast.
We are looking for a highly motivated, keen and passionate animator to join our team in Phuket, Thailand.
The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of both the technical and creative side of animation and be a strong team player, who works well under pressure and is able to take direction and constructive criticism in a professional manner.
· Working closely with Directors and supervisors
· Create top quality 3D animation for various animatic and Broadcast projects
· Make sure all deadlines are met without compromising quality
· Help address and improve technical issues and identify work flow improvements
· Collaborate with other artists from our many World-Wide studios
· Knowledge and experience with 3DMax and/or Maya
· Experience working in a Studio environment
· Understanding of the animation process from blocking to lighting and rendering
· Good communication and organization skills
· Attention to detail and a hunger and eagerness to progress and improve
· Must have ability to communicate in English
Both Thai Nationals and foreigners welcome to apply
Terms of employment, salary, and benefits will be individually negotiated.
Please send CV and Showreel
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com