Date PostedDecember 22, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 21, 2023
Organized, detail oriented, and versatile Art Coordinator with excellent communication skills that supports the Headwear team in the creation of design and seasonal assortments. The Art Coordinator populates, maintains, and tracks design-oriented information in various internal product management and data driven systems. This role works closely with the Design Manager to maintain a timely and efficient execution of product.
- Populate, maintain, and track design-oriented data necessary for the development and execution of art.
- Assist and support cross functional partners in maintaining deadlines and deliverables through the development process.
- Run reports through internal systems on outstanding art needs, revisions, and licensing information for various product lines and work streams.
- Acts as Liaison with cross functional partners to request status updates of licensing approvals or resubmissions and informing the team of changes.
- Organizing art projects utilizing systems once they are assigned to an artist, keeping file status updated.
- Other administrative department tasks in support of the team.
Associate degree in Arts or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience, 2+ years of experience in retail or wholesale a plus.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills. Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload, adapt to change, and maintain composure under pressure. Maintains a positive and professional attitude towards team, vendors, and clients.
- Intermediate level knowledge using Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Entry-level production art knowledge
- Familiarity working within project management systems
- Intermediate level use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; should be able to deliver ideas and decisions in a professional manner
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work effectively and cross-functionally across all teams and departments
- Can manage projects individually or as a part of a team.
- Results driven and solutions focused
- Ability to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Sports fan a plus