Date PostedDecember 9, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 8, 2023
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients.
Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world’s largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world’s most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, Jim Beam, Kellogg’s, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others. To learn more about Leo Burnett Worldwide and its rich history of creating iconic brands, visit our site, Facebook page and follow us on Twitter and Instagram via @leoburnett.
The Art Director is responsible for designing and producing outstanding artwork for both the Client and the Agency. The primary focus of this position is concept and design development pushing for new and innovative solutions. The incumbent will create unique, cost-effective, quality artwork in a timely manner.
- Creation and production of artwork for multiple Client accounts.
- Direct multiple design initiatives and teams.
- Lead and manage creative teams
- Ensure brand and design consistency across client initiatives.
- Present concept/design treatments, storyboards, and completed work to internal and external clients
- Additional concept/design projects as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong conceptual and design ability coupled with business acumen and customer focus.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and prioritization skills.
- Strong team player.
- Effective team-building skills.
- The digital experience will be an added advantage
- Highly knowledgeable of branding and conceptual development for advertising.
- 2-4 years of Agency experience, with a comprehensive understanding of integrated campaigns
- Knowledge of Mac, Adobe Creative Suite
- Successful track record of managing multiple Creative assignments.