Date PostedMay 29, 2023
Expiration dateJune 23, 2023
Since 1904, Coty has fearlessly pioneered innovation across the beauty industry. We have a reputation for breaking new ground; a history of ‘firsts’ and ‘bests’ that has laid the foundation for the industry as we know it today.
For over a century, our brands have been empowering people to express themselves and create their own vision of beauty. It’s a legacy we’re proud to own and grow.
We work hand-in-hand with our people, our partners and our customers. Together, we unleash every vision of beauty.
We stand for the beauty of diversity and the diversity of beauty – celebrating and inspiring all the expressions of beauty that exist and that will exist.
We honor you, and we honor our planet. We create Beauty That Lasts. A beauty that is both good to people and the world.
Our mission is to create a forward thinking beauty; Products that provide new, innovative and simply better science based solutions.
Let’s keep making over the beauty world TOGETHER.
We’re looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to join the Thailand Luxury team. This role is accountable to unleash the full potential of the brand portfolio and to drive long-term sustainable category growth agenda towards COTY’s strategic objectives. You will build ground breaking campaigns and bring it to life.
- Brand Management
- Owning end-to-end process of New product launch and campaign management within A&CP budget given
- Partner Media and PR Agencies to develop cohesive Media and PR Strategy to build brand desirability, and support launches and brand development
- Track and improve marketing ROI
- Trade Marketing, BTL: Promotion & Animation
- Plan and execute BTL promotions across Dept Stores, Sephora and Perfumery and Ecommerce channels for in-store, omni excellence
- Develop exclusive offerings and promotions tailored to various customers/channels and end consumers
- Plan and execute animations and podiums in conjunction with Key Accounts, Visual Merchandising and Retail Operations. Conceptualizes and supervises the implementation of brand-building and sales-generating events that express the brand’s heritage, image, and expertise
- Co-own brand-, category- and BA-productivity with Retail Operations and Key Accounts
- Support Key Accounts and Retail Operations with month-to-month sales planning activations aimed at stretching results, and/or mitigating risks
- Works hand-in-hand with the Visual Merchandising and Retail Operation team with regarding to implementing product staging, development of visuals and other POS materials, promotions, training of Beauty Advisors, and customer journey
- Demand Planning & Forecasting
- Forecast for new marketing initiatives, and work with key stakeholders to realise commercial ambitions; rephase forecasts as required and track performance of innovations and key franchises/categories
- Manage inventory and make plans as required for discontinuations and E&O reduction
- Reporting & Others
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reporting per brand and APAC requirements, and managing adhoc reporting requests as required
- Analyses sales on per-SKU and per-store basis to ensure that the brand’s tactics are working towards the achievement of total brand targets
- 3-5 years of holistic brand management experience in Luxury Beauty, particularly in Skincare and Colour Cosmetics, within the Thailand domestic market
- Significant recent experience with Thailand Omni-channel and a strong understanding of retail landscape in Thailand
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize effectively and work under pressure.
- Highly detailed with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Team player, ability to develop effective working relationships both internally & externally, and excel in a multi-cultural environment
- Proactive, agile, with strong business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, highly proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- CRM, Multi-brand management experience is preferred