Date PostedApril 5, 2023
Expiration dateMay 5, 2023
SFG | star fashion group
SFG | star fashion group, the retail pioneer established in 1984 with over 30 international brand distributionships and covers all leading channels including e-commerce. The company currently employs over 150 people with more than 100 self-operated point of sales throughout Thailand.
- Create and implement marketing campaigns on communication and merchandising activities.
- Participate and deliver ideas, key performance indicators, tactical plans and strategy to ensure company strategic goals are achieved.
- Manage and create contents for social media channels & other owned platforms.
- Build relationships and coordinate with influencers & KOL for product seeding.
- Evaluate current marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Create marketing strategy to support each E-Commerce Platforms or related channels.
- Manage Brand CI and coordinate with art departments to develop brand artworks and visual merchandising.
- Work with multi-functional team and E-Retailer to plan and execute all the E-Commerce related activities.
- Stay updated with latest marketing trends and competitor activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- At least 1-5 years of experience in Management and business strategy, Marketing and Communication / Merchandising / E-commerce is a plus.
- Passionate about Fashion, Camping, Outdoor activities, Gadgets and Technology field is a plus.
- Good communication and excellent in English.
- Able to work with us at Rama III Road, Bangkok.