Date PostedJanuary 16, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 12, 2023
Pioneer of a dialogue with contemporary society across diverse cultural spheres and an influential leader in luxury fashion, Prada Group founds its identity on essential values such creative independence, transformation and sustainable development, offering its brands a shared vision to interpret and express their spirit.
The Group owns some of the world’s most prestigious luxury brands, Prada, Miu Miu, Church’s, Car Shoe, the historic Pasticceria Marchesi and Luna Rossa, and works constantly to enhance their value by increasing their visibility and appeal.
The Group designs, manufactures and distributes ready-to-wear collections, leather goods and footwear in more than 70 countries through a network of 633 stores as well as e-commerce channels, selected e-tailers and department stores around the world. The Group, which also operates in the eyewear and fragrances sector through licensing agreements, has 23 owned factories and approximately thirteen thousand employees.
To be responsible for the development and execution of marketing communication and advertising programs of Prada Group to promote corporate image and drive business results.
- Maximize media coverage for prints, digital and social media
- Implement and manage promotion event campaigns to maximize business potential
- Prepare all public statements, press release, interview replies on behalf of the Company
- Develop and maintain close contact with all media to maximize editorial coverage, co-ordinate every aspect of PR events and advertising campaigns
- Develop relationships with celebrities, media and external parties
- Prepare local Communications department budget and monitor expenses.
- Conduct market research on newly developed areas for advertising and communications planning;
- Present new collections to editors in press to enhance exposure in the right media; oversee the arrangement of photo-shoots, sample delivery and administrative aspects of the press sample
- Co-ordinate and follow up for fashion shows.
- Co-ordinate and execute ad-hoc and new projects assigned by HQ or Regional Office
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- At least 5 years of experience in PR and communications field
- Has a passion for fashion and style, able to multi-task and respect deadline
- Confident, enthusiastic and positive
- Organized, flexible and detail oriented
- Good command of written and spoken English
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com