Date PostedJanuary 26, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 25, 2023
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products brings the magic of The Walt Disney Company’s powerful brands and franchises — including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, ESPN, Twentieth Century Studios and National Geographic — into the daily lives of families and fans around the world to create magical memories that last a lifetime.
Disney is seeking a passionate and commercially-minded Assistant Creative Manager with great ideas and eagerness to innovate in the fashion/apparel space.
- Work directly with the Softlines Creative Lead in Thailand and Vietnam and Thai Creative team in the development of seasonal trends, product toolkits and bespoke campaigns across apparel and accessories to lay the future blue print on creative, for an evolving consumer mindset
- Collaborate and implement the creative strategy for Direct-to-Retail, High Street Brands and E-Commerce first Fashion Brands that we have partnerships with
- Inspire and nurture local country licensees towards compelling product development, leveraging on knowledge of consumer insights and trends
- Derive new ways to pitch and approach new brands that are highly influenced by creative and consumer trends
- Develop seasonal, product toolkits and bespoke campaigns across apparel and accessories, constantly evolving and re-inventing
- Partner with business teams, creative team and licensees in the range planning and product development, inspiring with high quality concepts and designs across apparel, accessories and footwear
- Act as a brand guardian, ensure that product development and designs adhere to Disney brand standards and guidelines via OPA, Online Product Approval Process and PLM Product Lifecycle Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion (Textile or Graphic Design with a strong Fashion sensibility)
- Strong Fashion and Graphic Design skills
- Excellent working knowledge of software: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English
- 3-5 years of design experience with relevant design work in Fashion, Accessories or Footwear
- Creative, out-of-the box visionary, capable of bringing forth ideas and concepts that deliver strong results
- Good understanding of fashion and apparel business as well as current market and design trends with an exceptional eye for style, design and detail
- Excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple priorities at any given time
- Strong presentation skills in Keynote
- Strong team player with a high level of enthusiasm in collaborating across teams
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
The Walt Disney Company is committed to creating a healthy and safe workplace environment for our employees. As part of this ongoing effort, the company strongly encourages newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.