Date PostedJanuary 16, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 12, 2023
Cartier Luxury Goods & Jewelry
A French luxury Maison, open-minded and curious about the world, Cartier designs timeless creations and finds beauty wherever it may lie. In tune and engaged with its time and constantly enriching its legacy, Cartier continues to expand the limits of creativity and enhance beauty with its savoir-faire.
Founded during the era of great inventions, Cartier has always been inspired by the progression of ideas and artistic movements. The Maison continues this progression today, all the while creating an expression of its own.
Love, Trinity, Juste un Clou, Tank, Panthère, Santos… From high and fine jewelry to watchmaking, from leather goods to fragrances, eyewear and objects, Cartier reveals beauty in every creation, with just the right touch of panache and the secret signature of its unique expertise.
- Monitors orders to ensure timely process of all orders/ returns, etc.
- Provides operational support to the Customer Service and BTQ team while managing escalations and complaints.
- Manage daily operation of e-commerce platforms to drive improvement in conversion rates, and cart value and improve customer experience.
- Overseeing the Website content to ensure all content is correct and consistent with the brand’s identity.
- Work closely with Media / MKT team / HQ teams to supporting/developing of website content, ensure the website is in line with the local and regional campaign.
- Work with developers to improve website functionality speed and solve website issue.
- Tests and/or troubleshoots website evolutions and reports any bugs/glitches as a liaison between and our team. Provides full follow up to ensure issues are resolved.
- Ensuring that all product is uploaded correctly, and content is correctly displayed.
- Ensure the timely launch of the new product and price are corrected.
- Traffic Driving & Improvement – Work closely with Media team to tracking analyzes improving online Paid Search Ad Copy and SEO/SEM.
Digital Project Management
- Facilitates upcoming and ongoing projects and test new developments to better the Customer experience online.
- Optimizes internal workflows to increase speed and efficiency. Prioritizes tasks to ensure increased productivity and project management.
- Respond to finance requests related to invoice discrepancies and questions.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Assist & support administrative task assigned by Digital Manager.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
- Technical understanding of e-commerce web platforms, analytics, digital landscape and products
- Confident to resolve customer complaints and handle escalated inquiries effectively.
- Good Interpersonal skill
- Proficient in written and oral communication in English
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com