Date PostedApril 20, 2023
Expiration dateMay 18, 2023
L’OCCITANE is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to ensuring that factors relating to its employees’ ability to perform workplace responsibilities, and to develop in their employment, are the only ones considered in the decisions about their career with L’OCCITANE. Building a more diverse and inclusive organizational culture is one of the ways we cultivate change. This involves building an inclusive workplace that makes our people feel safe from any sort of discrimination or harassment respected and valued for who they are as individuals. We recruit competent and positive minded people who share our core values entrepreneurship, team spirit, leading by example and authenticity and our commitment to sustainability
ASSISTANT DIGITAL & E-COMMERCE MANAGER – THAILAND
- Lead L’Occitane E-Marketplaces & E-Retailers to drive customer online experience and sales performance both sell-in & sell out to achieve target.
- Managing and executing trade promotion campaigns with Marketplace partners (KAM), Enablers, Media Agency, and other related parties both internal and external to ensure success sales performance.
- Building strong partnership & working closely with marketplace/partners to ensure agreed JBP commitment & campaign participation to achieve platform KPIs (i.e., sales, traffic, conversion)
- Providing insights on customer shopping trends to support assortment selection and identify opportunity.
- Ensuring excellent customer journey of all touchpoints (i.e., Ads, SIS, PDP and campaign materials)
- Overseeing monthly site content refreshes (to reflect the marketing calendar) in conjunction with brand and enabler teams.
- Controlling percentage of spending & discounting to align with budget.
- Conducting weekly meetings with enabler, media, and other related parties to ensure success sales performance.
- Providing analysis and report campaign & promo for further performance improvement as monthly business review with regional & local team
- Working closely with media planner to drive media performance & efficiency both on-site and off-site platform.
- Ensuring execution excellence of campaign and timeline.
- Providing forecast (Product, GWP and Sampling) with business team and demand planner to ensure smooth order fulfillment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Experienced in E-Commerce / Platform / Marketing
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with systematic and structured thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic cross-functional environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple business partners.