Date PostedJanuary 19, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 15, 2023
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of smartphones, TVs, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, medical devices, semiconductors, LED solutions and Internet of Things.
We have grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top 10 global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people who drive our growth.
In the diverse and vibrant Southeast Asia and Oceania region, our offices are present in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand. We support the digital ambitions of the region by working closely with local partners as part of our commitment to give back to the communities we operate in.
Visit www.samsung.com to learn more about our business, and http://www.samsung.com/careers to learn more about career opportunities. Join us as we Reimagine Your Future.
Maximize sales revenue by understanding the assigned regions and accounts including, but not limited to managing product portfolio (range, exclusivity), sales and trade plan, budget, demand forecast, sell out platform (Trade in/Up, EIP, EPP) to drive sales in assigned function.
Role and Responsibilities
- Initiate sales and trade plan to meet sale target by develop Strategy for Short-term and long-term plan to grow online e-store sales both Direct to B2B , Customer (D2C), EPP, Staff sales.
- Pursue market leadership via understanding the value chain of online and traditional businesses and secure the market leadership by managing market distribution trends.
- Manage product portfolio (range, exclusivity), sell-in and sell-out platform (Trade in/Up, EIP, EPP), logistic methodologies and inventory management and control weekly, monthly, and annual sales revenue by account to drive sales of the assigned function.
- Plan demand forecast to make sure that stock is available for sale.
- Increase the number of customers by optimizing performance through e-shop development and management.
- Understand market and consumer and be able to analyze and propose promotion that match to each target group
- Administrative of price approval process.
- Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the e-Commerce organization for cross functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and e-Commerce initiatives.
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop e-Commerce solutions.
- Assist business units to effectively consult and engage stakeholders on relevant projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management /direct supervisor.
QualificationsSkills and Qualifications
- Degree in business or related degree is essential.
- At least 5-7 years’ working experience Offline Sales, B2B Sales, Online FMCG, Pure Player or e-Commerce capacity.
- Experience in Mobile business, B2B enterprise background is preferred.
- Strong connection with external HR partners and head of business unit is preferable.
- A systematic and logical approach to problem solving and a capacity to work around problems.
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to a fast-changing environment.
- Well organized project management approach.
- Develop and implement stakeholder engagement strategies and maintain valuable internal/external stakeholder relationships
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills in Thai and English