Date PostedJanuary 4, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 3, 2023
At IHG, we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and engaging experiences each destination has to offer. Our guests are curious and creative, cosmopolitan, culture seekers that appreciate sophisticated, timeless service. We provide original, memorable service and experiences that inspire guests to unlock the destination. We are looking for curious, creative and well-informed people to join our team. If you appreciate connecting with like-minded guests and have a deep desire to create unexpected experiences, we invite you to explore career opportunities with InterContinental Hua Hin Resort.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years in Marketing experience at junior management level in international hotels. )
- Strong English communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills, along with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to develop effective motivational strategies for Sales Revenue achievement.
- Open minded with good understanding of large, multi-cultural organizational structures.
- Computer literate.
- Good health, mature and pleasant personality and neat appearance
In return, you can look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package including;
- 5-day workweek.
- Duty Meals.
- Laundered Uniforms.
- Accommodation – fully furnished studio room.
- Group life insurance and health insurance.
- Provident Fund / Social Security contributions.
- Annual leave.
- Annual Physical Health Check.
- Learning and Development Program.
- Worldwide IHG® Employee Room Rate Program.