Date PostedJanuary 19, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 15, 2023
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Dermalogica.
Asst. Packaging Development Manager
Main Job Purpose This role is based within SEA Homecare team and will be responsible for managing and deliver packaging solution for SEA Homecare focusing on Laundry product. This person will be responsible to provide/deliver superior packaging innovations, value (cost) efficient packaging solutions & driving the Unilever packaging sustainability solution improving SEA laundry packaging footprint.
- To develop and progress packaging solutions on SEA Laundry projects, ensuring packaging is fit for purpose as well as delivering innovative solutions which delight consumers & in line with UL sustainable ambition.
- He/she will be working on: Scoping (help to set up solid plans & packaging action standards) of packaging solutions, establish and follow project schedules, implement packaging design solutions in sourcing units and co packers/3PM manufacturing, execute & validate of new packaging component, develop primary and secondary packaging based on existing concept, and liaise with selected suppliers in development and project work,
- He/she will work in multi-cultural & functional teams (with other R&D functions, but also with Marketing, Factories, Supply Chain Procurement and other associated functions).
- He/she will work closely and develop strong external eco-system with suppliers and 3PM manufacturing and packaging industry experts.
- Prepare and develop supplier technical brief where required, working closely with supplier. Ensure new packaging are sufficiently validated through appropriate testing protocol, develop new ones if necessary. He / She must have ability to interpreted and act on the result to draw right conclusions and make appropriate recommendation to business team.
- Good understanding & experience on the following – 1UPP (Unilever Packaging Process), Packaging specification Management in AWS, Artwork management via BLUE, Risk management, SHE and QA policies.
4-5 years experiences in the area of Packaging development for Home and Personal Care. Working knowledge in plastic packaging (flexible and rigid packaging). Working knowledge in laboratory analysis for packaging validations. Knowledge /experience with PCR and/or recycling technology is an advantage
Skill & Competencies
- Good communication skill and teamwork
- Holding people accountable
- Strategic influencing
- Negotiation skill
- Business partner mindset
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
ยูนิลีเวอร์เฮาส์ 161 ถนนพระราม 9 แขวงห้วยขวาง เขตห้วยขวาง กรุงเทพฯ
10310 โทร 02-554-2000
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com