Date PostedDecember 30, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 29, 2023
Welcome to Auroria , a Digital World focused on Human Connection. Explore and discover new ways to connect with others. Immerse in a fully interactive world .
Assistant Producer Digital Entertainment
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of the organization to ensure operations are running smoothly and efficiently and for making strategic decisions to improve the overall performance of the organization.
- Hiring and managing teams and talents.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures to improve -operational efficiency.
- Managing budgets and financial planning for the organization
- Managing budget and ensuring that the project stays on track and on -budget.
- Negotiating contracts and agreements with talent, team and other partners.
- Managing outsourcing and talent relationships
- Collaborating with other departments and teams to ensure the smooth operation of the organization
- Developing and implementing strategies to achieve the organisation’s goals.
To be a successful candidate, you should have strong leadership skills , excellent problem-solving abilities, and the ability to think strategically.
You should also have strong time management skills ,as well as the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the entertainment industry, games, films, web or relevant experience with at least 2 years in producing role.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a creative team.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial planning for film, games, web development, and production.
- Experience with project management software and tools.
- English for speaking and writing is a MUST.
Interested candidates should send their resumes at