Date PostedAugust 1, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 5, 2023
Forsman & Bodenfors
Ideas that change things.
We’re a global creative collective, founded in Sweden in 1986. We believe in the power of ideas that get remembered, build fame and shift culture. Ideas that have a positive impact on our clients’ businesses, and on society. Our radically collaborative way of working unlocks creative excellence and builds unusually human brands. Today, we are 380 people, working in 8 offices, in 6 countries, on 3 continents, with 100+ Cannes Lions between us. World-class creativity and boutique craft are our core. Luckily, this way of working doesn’t only make our days more meaningful. It’s also the best way for clients to build iconic brands. We don’t do everything. But we can do anything.
Who are we?
After first opening our doors in Singapore almost five years ago, we’re still young and hungry to do the best work of our careers, so we’re looking for great people to join us! We’re a team of dedicated and passionate people who share a belief that the task is always the boss. We like to work with great people and do world-class work while keeping things simple and honest with an open and super collaborative culture.
We are looking for a Associate Creative Director / Copy with strong conceptual chops and an obsession with craft to join our team. This copywriter role requires a strategic thinker with an ambitious spirit and the ability to champion F&B’s work, culture, and process. This person should be able to craft smart brand platforms and culture-disrupting campaigns, as well as mastering and improving brand tone.As we work as a small, close-knit, collaborative team, this person will be expected to collaborate across disciplines. This person will report directly to the Head of Creative.
- Developing concepts that have a real impact on culture.
- Collaborating with F&B team from strategy development through production
- Understanding clients’ business and shaping creative that furthers it
- Owning projects from beginning to end and is the integral part of the project team
- Working across a range of creative deliverables and channels.
- Working across a plethora of media agnostic, regional or global client projects
- 8-12 years of experience making beautiful things and a portfolio that shows it off
- All the organizational, communications, and project-juggling skills you need in a creative environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- You can work with other disciplines and clients to understand feedback and even take it sometimes
- Interest in working with strategy and other creatives to take a boring brief and make a thumb-stopping piece of social content or PR sensation
- You are plugged into culture and hungry to make work that takes over culture
We are laser-focused on creating the right circumstances for everyone to do the best work of their careers at F&B.One way we do that is by supporting autonomous client teams. This team is accountable together. No one in the team reports to anyone. We get in there on equal terms. We trust each other—all voices matter. We work together to find solutions, strategies, messages, ideas, and innovations—that we all believe in.And because we stay clear of traditional hierarchy on the client team level, we also have very few basic titles.So, while your title will not change at the pace you may be used to from other companies, every employee at F&B has a clear path for growth and clarity on expectations.We believe in equal pay for equal work, have gender pay equity everywhere in the Collective, and are Fair Pay Workplace Certified. Compensation is evaluated annually to ensure that your earning potential grows as your level of impact and responsibility grows.The salary range for an Associate Creative Director / Copy at Forsman & Bodenfors in Singapore is S$10,000 to S$15,000.We seek someone who falls within this range.Learn more about careers and culture at Forsman&Bodenfors on our website at http://www.forsman.com/people
Desired Skills and Experience
Branding & Identity, Digital Media, Video Advertising, Advertising, Editorial, Ad Campaigns, Social Media, branding campaign, Marketing, Rebranding, Branding, Attention to Detail, advertising copy, Copy Editing, creative copy, Copywriting, Retail Branding, branding strategy, Writing Skills