Date PostedAugust 18, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 15, 2023
PIAGET (Retail Luxury Goods and Jewelry)
Since its foundation in 1874, Piaget has been cultivating a spirit of luxury while emphasising its creativity, attention to detail and fully integrated watchmaking and jewellery expertise.
Originally specialised in the design and production of watch movements, the Manufacture expanded the scope of its expertise in the 1960s with the launch of astonishing jewellery watches, followed by innovative jewellery collections.
Piaget manufactures its luxury watches and jewellery in La Côte-aux-Fées and Plan-les-Ouates, Switzerland. Piaget headquarters is located in Geneva, Switzerland, and operates as a subsidiary of Compagnie Financière Richemont AG.
The Boutique Director is responsible for the development and optimization of the boutique performance and profitability by managing the boutique team, ensuring excellence in boutique operations and client service.He/She is the warrant of the achievement of the business targets in his/her boutique by ensuring an exceptional client experience and operational excellence. As a leader, he/she manages his/her teams in line with the Maison’s values and supports talent development for individual careers and collective team performance.
Key Responsibilities Boutique Performance
- Define together with the Retail Manager (Brand Manager) the annual strategy and objectives of the Boutique.
- Monitor sales targets and KPI’s (defined by the Retail Manager and the Brand) and implement annual action plans.
- Develop partnerships with concierges and intermediates with clear goals and guidelines.
- Implement Retail guidelines and tools defined by your Retail Manager and the Brand.
- Make regular benchmark in your mall/ city to control your market share and define business opportunities.
- Provide monthly reporting to your Retail Manager (sales, traffic, KPIs, follow up, missed sales, stock issues, CS, discount…) and propose corrective actions.
- Elaborate annual boutique commercial plan
Client and guest treatment
- Behave as an Ambassador of the Brand inside and outside the Boutique.
- Provide the highest level of service and care to all customers.
- Provide a “wow” treatment to your clients as many times as you can.
- Handle with the highest professionalism all customer service and client issues and involve your Retail Manager and Brand Manager if needed.
- Implement an effective data capture & follow up system for clients, prospects, CS and reservations and make regular checks with the team. To be used during daily briefings.
- Direct Management of Boutique staff and daily control of security guards.
- Animate daily brief according to guidelines.
- Make regular “one to one” meetings with your sales staff.
- Evaluate your sales staff through the annual PMP process, fix their objectives and KPI’s according to guidelines and make regular assessment during the year.
- Propose and discuss with the Retail Manager, your staff evolution plans in terms of benefits, bonus and career development.
- Diffuse and animate your team with commercial actions (challenges, incentives, events) and information about the Brand’s activity
- Coach your staff “on the job” and make sure they have appropriate trainings to reach their targets in terms of sales, KPI’s…
- Make sure on a daily basis that the grooming guidelines are fully respected.
- Establish the yearly training plan in coordination with your Retail Manager.
- Develop a Business oriented approach and positive mindset in your boutique, through role plays, team building.
- Implement guidelines defined by your Retail Manager and the Brand to ensure full compliance with sales, financial and security procedures.
- Ensure Boutique check list is fully implemented and that Brand’s guidelines are respected with no exception.
- Analyze Mystery shopping / Voice of Client feedbacks with your Retail Manager and set up corrective action plans.
- Organize CRM activities within the boutiques as per guidelines.
- Propose and manage events in the Boutique to develop new clients, drive sales, and enhance the Piaget presence in the market place.
- Control of the quality of the data base per sales staff.
- Handle relationships and commissions with intermediates and third parties according to guidelines.
- Control of the Boutique expenses: discounts, gifts, T&E…
- Make sure daily traffic is correctly counted on a daily basis.
- Make sure your boutique is properly maintained and take corrective actions.
- Control the quality of the stock and make sure all pieces are handled with extra care and in perfect selling conditions.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a similar role preferably in luxury goods industry
- Good leadership and people management skills with relevant retail operations knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, ideally in both English and Thai language