Date PostedFebruary 3, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 3, 2023
We are Colgate, a caring, innovative growth company that is reimagining a healthier future for all people, their pets, and our planet. We are a leading global consumer products company with 34,000 people dedicated to improving the health and wellness of people and their pets. Focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition and reaching more than 200 countries and territories, Colgate teams are developing, producing, distributing and selling health and hygiene products and pet nutrition offerings essential to society through brands such as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, hello, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Filorga, eltaMD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
We are also recognized for its leadership and innovation in promoting environmental sustainability and community wellbeing, including our achievements in saving water, reducing waste, promoting recyclability and improving the oral health of children through our Bright Smiles, Bright Futures program, which has reached more than one billion children since 1991.
Department: Impactful Brand Experience Team (Digital Marketing)
Business: FMCG (Brand – Colgate, Protex, Care, Palmolive)
Location: Klongtoey, Bangkok
- The office is close to Loxley Office & Shell (HQ)
- Parking lots Free for Employee / Company shuttle van / The nearest BTS- Asoke station
- The nearest MRT -Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre station / Klongtoey station
- Monday & Friday -work from home / Tuesday to Thursday -work at office
A critical leadership role within the Impactful Brand Experience (IBE) team, the Content Brand Manager is responsible for the overall brand identity consumers’ experience with Colgate-Palmolive brands in Asia Pacific. With a deep and broad understanding of impactful brand communication content, this role will develop, implement and manage brand and marketing campaigns that promote our range of best-in-class personal and oral care brands across Thailand, Indo-china. This role will report to Thailand IBE Lead.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the brand team to deliver business growth with media communications with positive engagement and brand advocacy.
- Maintaining our Always On social media presence across all digital channels.
- Analyzing market trends to identify opportunities for capturing new and current audience attention with marketing communications.
- Oversee content production to execute strong marketing campaigns, including TVC, Social media (FB, Tiktok, Youtube), Website, and offline advertising.
- Manage with the ‘voice of the brand’ through social channels, both owned and paid.
- Managing creative agencies, KOL agencies, and production agencies to deliver quality content.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital content, brand marketing or equivalent working experience.
- Proven minimum 5 years working experience in the area of marketing communications.
- Any experience with Google analytics, Facebook, Youtube, Tiktok, KOL, Line and content creation is a plus.
- Experience managing multiple campaigns and platforms simultaneously.
- Experience in data management, analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management with ability to translate business requirements into executable marketing communication plans.
- A self-starter with well-organize skill and ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) in Thai and English.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com