Date PostedMay 21, 2023
Expiration dateJune 17, 2023
It all starts here. 23 years ago, a dream took flight – shaping and forever changing the travel industry in Asia. The idea was simple – make flying affordable for everyone. We started off as just an airline, but today we are now something much, much more. From a network of gateways and getaways, our businesses now include making logistics and banking more accessible (Teleport, BigPay), linking farms with businesses (airasia grocer), and offering online tech education and entrepreneurship (airasia Academy). airasia Super App, our one-stop travel and lifestyle platform, offers more than 15 lines of products — from travel to lifestyle to finance, there is something on airasia Super App for everyone.
- Drive the product and business-planning including marketing strategy, development and optimization marketing campaign with cross functional for Domestic Flight.
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, competitive landscape for potential routing since ROI , and demand plan.
- Develop marketing calendar and route strategy by having end to end accountability of commercial delivery into market and work closely with regional/ local integrated marketing team, social media, digital marketing and creative team to ensure Flight strategy is aligned to overall AirAsia.com.
- Build on product messaging that set new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point.
- Work closely internally with the Network and Revenue team to establish routing by using creative channels to maximize promotional opportunities for Flight in a cost-efficient manner, building a consistent level of SOV as well as brand Enhance to create the best consumer experience by developing and monitoring funnel strategy including conversion.
- Constantly engage with local/ station for better understanding and insight.
- Master degree in Marketing, Business administration or other related fields
- At least 7 years of experience in marketing, preferable FMCG or e-commerce
- High leadership skill, be able to lead the team of at least 3 members with prompt actions
- Have past experiences in digital marketing: digital campaigns, social media, online media, etc.
- Innovative, internet savvy, logical thinking with valid rational
- Good relationship building and teamwork
- Good planning and managing performance of self with initiative and flexible
- Work well under pressure
- Good command in English and Mandarin (is a plus)
- Supervise and coach 2-3 Senior/Product managers under the team.
- Come up with strategic/marketing plan for the responsible routes as a group
- Fully shoulder the group routes performance: Market share, Profitability, Load Factor, Spending, etc.
We are all different – one talent to another – that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be your best.We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Search Firm Representatives – AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.