Date PostedDecember 14, 2022
Bloom – Passionately selecting the finest CBD products, Thailands biggest marketplace of cannabis products & brands.
We’re passionate about Cannabis industry and we want to not only providing access to high quality products but also to communicate with people the reason why Thailand can be proud of its Cannabis industry. Since the legalization of the whole Cannabis plant on June 9th, we see a significant growth in demand as well as new players and we want to act fast.
We’re looking for an experienced Brand Manager who will generate strategies that grow market share, enhance a brands reputation, and improve customer experience. This position requires someone who has experience in brand building and specifically in F&B innovation and product forecasting, as well as insights via market research and analyzing data.
You will be joining us in a phase of hyper growth, we have ambitious goals and want to grow fast. You tell us the resources you need and we will make sure you have everything equipped.
Task & responsibilities
- Lead developing, implementing and executing new brand campaigns, initiatives, and materials.
- Responsible for day to day operations relating to the brand, including brand and product management.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing team members and assist with developing media strategies and plans.
- Take initiative with the brand and provide the goals and strategies to drive growth.
- Analyze and report performance of category, our products and marketing initiatives.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, lead consumer research projects, and evaluate competitive products to identify opportunities.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (sales, product development) as needed to achieve optimal outcome for brand.
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience in Brand Management, ideally in F&B products
- You have an intrinsic motivation to create and a hands on approach to getting things done.
- You have a profound understanding of Thai consumers (speaking Thai is a big plus).
- You have 2+ years experience in Brand Management and proven track record of branding campaigns.
- You are a team-player and is willing to roll up their sleeves and tackle various projects and initiatives.
- You use data & analytics in steering your decisions