Date PostedFebruary 2, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 3, 2023
As the world’s largest food and beverage company we are driven by a simple aim: unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come. To deliver on this, we serve with passion, with a spirit of excellence, offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people care for themselves and their families. Our culture is based on our values rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for the future.
Business Unit/Division: Wyeth Nutrition
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Management
5+ years of experience in product management in nutrition business
Good English & Thai communication is a must
A DAY IN THE LIFE…
- Leads the development and delivery of brand building holistic communication across all contact points (shopper, econtent, digital and traditional media)
- Develops and updates consumer portrait, consumer engagement funnel for her/his brand
- Activates Brand Essence
- Manages 60/40+ basket, packaging, NHW dashboard, services and CSV related to her/his brand
- Develops and updates consumer portrait, understands in store environment, contributes to category strategy, defines desired relative price, provides recommendation to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes SKUs for key channels and key customers
- Contributes to development and executes strong, functionally aligned brand and ICP plan. Tracks and monitors the performance, health and strategic alignment. Understands business impact of PFME and TTS investment of her/his brand.
- Contributes to the development of OBPs and Big Ideas, engagement strategies and creates attractive and rewarding brand experiences. Works in partnership with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image of trusted NHW leader.
- Ensure adhere to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast Milk Substitutes, Control of Marketing of Infant and Young Child Food Act B.E. 2560 (2017) and Nestlé policy on Marketing of Breast Milk Substitutes , company principles and policies . Additional mandatory requirements of local regulations must also be followed
ARE YOU A FIT?
- Minimum 3 years experience in brand management or in other function ideally in Sales at Nestlé or equivalent FMCG
- Deep experience in advertising, digital content development
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams, managing creative agency
- Experience working in cross functional teams
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at http://www.nestle.com.
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com