Date PostedAugust 23, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 23, 2023
KFC’s Always Original. As one of the world’s most iconic brands with more than 25,000 restaurants in over 145 countries and territories around the world, we have passion for serving finger lickin’ good food. Fried chicken is our pride and joy. We’re proud to serve high-quality chicken which freshly made with our secret recipes of 11 herbs & spices, then prepared by real cooks in our kitchens.
In 1984 the first KFC branch in Thailand was opened at the Central Ladprao Department Store and later expanded to more than 900 branches nationwide, followed by the other special branches that meet various Thai people’s lifestyles today. KFC Thailand is currently administered by Yum Restaurants International (Thailand) Company Limited or Yum! Brands, one of the world’s fastest-growing companies. In terms of brand love, KFC is widely discussed and talked about on all social media platforms, which makes us receive so many awards each year. And that is KFC Thailand’s greatest accomplishment since then.
The Colonel was all about doing things the right way. His values are still very much alive that you can see in our food, our people, our service, and our restaurants. Everything we make must be uniquely KFC.
Would you like to be a distinctive and credible chicken expert? Come and join us!
WHO WE ARE
Take one man with a big idea, add 11 herbs and spices, grit, ambition and buckets of heart – you’ve got KFC. Since 1952, we’ve been bringing finger lickin’ good chicken to the world. But without our people, The Originals, none of it would be possible. Everyone at KFC is different. Unique. It’s what makes us special. We’ll always be original. And we welcome you join us; to bring it. Your energy, grit, spirit and story. Here, everyone gets a seat at our table. We feed our people’s potential – to be their best selves, make a difference and have fun. Together, we can be part of something truly extraordinary.
RULE THE ROOST
It’s not just what you do at KFC. It’s the way you do it. Unapologetically you, undeniably original. You’ll work with colleagues who all bring their originality to the table, who bring energy, spirit and sizzle to the restaurant floor and make every shift high flyin’ and high fryin’. We take your ambition seriously; you’ll be treated with respect and supported in everything you do as you roll up your sleeves and bring finger lickin’ good chicken to our customers. And whatever your journey looks like, we’ll help you get there. From flexible schedules to cross-training and the chance to earn qualifications, we got you. There are all kinds of opportunities at KFC.
As our “Brand Manager – CUO“, you will:
- Strategy Development – market/ industry analysis, consumer insights from research & reports, trend observation
- Concept & Product Development – strategy into action via ideation/brainstorming, concept writing, product brief; linking positioning & strategy with consumer opportunity
- Project Management – timeline & stage gate management, research, business case & forecast, communication plan, campaign reporting, sales analysis etc.
- Cross Functional Leadership – project team leadership, evidence-based communication and decision making with internal and external teams, brand communication team & research agency management & FZ accountability
- Creative thinking – build strong communication insight and develop brief that inspire agency for distinctive communication plan (20%)
We are looking for:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a relevant field
- Minimum 7 years of Brand/ Client Management in Retail, FMCG, or relevant industry
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing required
- Strong planning, time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate effectively and fluently in both English & Thai
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork, can work with a wide range of individuals at all levels
- Work with Advanced Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook