Date PostedJanuary 14, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 9, 2023
Our Marketing team are creators, helping to build and nurture some of the world’s most loved brands. We craft amazing connections with people around the world to celebrate our brands’ legacies and reimagine them for the world today, and into the future.Everything we do is underpinned by a deep understanding of our consumers, behaviours, trends, and technologies. Using our genius and creativity, we unlock our brands’ uniqueness, understand their purpose, and put them at the heart of celebrations everywhere. Together, we’re celebrating diversity and challenging stereotypes through our advertising and marketing. Wherever your talents lie, from Design to Consumer Planning, you’ll be celebrated and supported in our inclusive culture.
Job Description :
Established in 2007, Diageo Moët Hennessy (Thailand) Ltd. or DMHT is a joint venture between Diageo and Moët Hennessy (under Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy – LVMH) and a leading importer and distributor of quality alcoholic beverages in Thailand as well as a leader in the premium, deluxe and super deluxe beverage market.DMHT is a global company which carries on a legacy of innovating and developing products that have been passed down through the generations. Our key brands comprise Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, The Singleton, Ketel One, Tanqueray, as well as Moët Hennessy portfolio including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy and many more. Our ambition is to be one of the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer products companies in the world.
About The Team
About The Role
Responsible for the Assigned Strategy and Portfolios – Malt Whiskies, which include Strategic development & planning, and Implementation of the Execution plan. The work also includes Analysis and Recommendation, Financial planning, and Lead cross-functional team to meet business objectives.
You Will Be Accountable For
- Be the Champion in Understanding the Category and Target Consumers for the assigned Strategy and Portfolios
- Regularly measure Brand Performance and Brand Health. Purpose Recommendation and Adjustment in the plan where appropriate.
- Lead in Building Brand Strategy
- Lead in Building Execution Plan and Implementation
- Work with Strategic partners to develop Creative work and Communication plans for the brands
- Work with Strategic partners to develop an Activation/ Experiential and Amplification plan
- Work with the Customer Marketing team to ensure Understanding and Translation of Brand Strategy into Marketing materials for National execution
- Be the Brand Custodian and Provide the Mandate on the use of Branding in advertising, packaging, merchandising, and POSM
- Work with Sales Team to Ensure Excellent Execution and Direct output of Brand Strategies that are superior to competitor activity
- Prepare preliminary recommendations from consumer and market research
- Passion for celebration
- Min 5 years of experience in FMCG.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work and engage cross-functionally and remotely
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in English
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great understanding in market trends.
Working with UsFlexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com