Date PostedJuly 7, 2023
Expiration dateAugust 3, 2023
AB Food & Beverages (Thailand) Ltd. is a subsidiary of Associated British Foods Plc(ABF), a global food, ingredients and retail group with headquarters in the United Kingdom. Our pride is to provide “Daily Goodness for Brighter Life,” and we are known around the world for our famous “Ovaltine” brand of delicious malt beverages and the world’s finest “Twinings” brand teas.AB Food and Beverages (Thailand), with its head office in Bangkok, markets thetwo heritage brands of Ovaltine and Twinings throughout Southeast Asia. Our factory in Samutprakarn, Thailand is the world’s largest Ovaltine manufacturer.
Purpose of Job:
Brand and product management of a portfolio targeting on moms with young kids. She/he will drive the business growth through brand strategy and brand execution both above and below the line which helps growing Ovaltine brand as well as strengthening Ovaltine proposition.
- Lead the development of brand plan, integrated marketing communications (IMC) and activations to ensure achievement of business targets (Sales target and brand equity)
- Lead analysis of market & brand performance and competition to identify issues and opportunities with action plans
- Manage and plan brand P&L and brand A&P according to ABF financial control framework
- Measure and report performance with post evaluation of marketing campaigns and assess ROI and KPIs
- Strengthen brand equity by developing consumer connection strategy, ensure excellent implementation of marketing campaigns for continuous and profitable business growth
- Understand in-dept consumer behavior, insight, and trend to develop campaigns
- Work with cross functions to initiate and manage launch and relaunch to ensure timely launch
- Develop compelling Go-to-market campaign by ensuring product offering and executions in line with Ovaltine brand proposition and direction
- Manage collaboration and influence with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and implement total communication campaign including ATL, Online campaign and IMC by working closely with advertising agency & media agency
- Work with cross functional commercial team to come up with action plans/proposal in monthly business meeting and reviews to management
- Take lead on assigned ad-hoc projects and support Group Product Manager to drive growth of the brands, grow market share & brand awareness
Internal: Consumer Marketing, Consumer Insight, R&D / NPD, Trade Marketing, Sales, Finance
External: Media and activation agency, Advertising agency
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in marketing or Business-related fields
- Minimum of 5 years of hand-on experience in brand/product management from FMCG companies is a must
- Experience in working on new product development, campaign development
- Experience in Mom & kids portfolio or Mom & kids insight would be advantage
Skills / Knowledge:
- Excellent English communication skills both spoken and written with good computer literacy
- Experience in both qualitative and quantitative consumer insight identification
- Strategic thinking, decision-making and problem-solving, project management
- Strong analytical Skills – able to analyze data and identify key issues and possible solutions
- Positive, active, energetic, result driven and easily to adapt with changes.
- Good leadership, interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
- Self-motivated to set and achieve challenging business goals
- Communication skill, negotiation skill and strong presentation skill