Date PostedFebruary 18, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 16, 2023
Soho Hospitality’s portfolio continues to grow on the strong foundation of the 200-room Fraser Suites Sukhumvit serviced-apartment in Bangkok and the fast growing portfolio of 5 owner-operated F&B venues (Above Eleven, Charcoal Tandoor Grill & Mixology, Havana Social, Cantina Wine Bar & Italian Kitchen & Soho Pizza) ranging from high-end fun dining to fast casual.
Soho Hospitality’s in-depth knowledge of conceptualizing, designing, developing & asset managing hospitality projects across the board allows us to not only create stunning designs but practical, functional and most importantly financially sound projects with a strong focus on delivering the best possible yields and ROIs for our clients and partners.
Brand Manager : Cantina Italian Kitchen – Soho Hospitality (2 brands)
Founded in 2010, Soho Hospitality is a Bangkok based integrated creative studio &
restaurant group delivering compelling hospitality experiences from concept to design,
development and management.
What fueled us throughout the years are our core values that not only define who we are,
but how we approach each project, and how we establish relationships with our employees,
clients, and customers.
As a Brand Manager of our brand: Cantina Italian Kitchen (2 locations) and Soho Hospitality (Integrative creative studio and restaurant group), you are responsible for the overall marketing brand management and drive the brands’ growth. You will grow and implement the brand strategies and propositions, driving tactical promotion activities to achieve business objectives. You should be able to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment! Reporting to the Marketing manager, this role gives you the opportunity to manage restaurants & bars mainly located in Bangkok. The incumbent will plan, implement and
oversee go-to market strategies of a portfolio of Soho Hospitality’s Restaurants enabling rapid growth across key distribution channels.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Analyze our brands’ positioning and consumer insights in Thailand.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Establish and maintain marketing budget
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media (offline and online).
- Develop Influencer Strategic Campaigns to boost the brand awareness and brand equity on the Thai market.
- Assist with the outlet in content writing.
- Assist with the outlet Content Creation by suggesting innovative & creative ways to advertise both brands on social media. This includes organizing Photo shooting, Video shooting.
- Develop and assist in the CRM and Booking System by updating and maintaining offers and events at the outlet on SevenRooms, Chatfuel and Chope.
- Plan & Manage Online Campaigns & Digital Strategy Tools to increase the visibility and the recognition of each brand via Business Manager, Google Ads.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Provide accurate reports demonstrating the effectiveness of such marketing activities.
- Assist in organizing Events in Soho Hospitality Restaurants – working with interior design team and events management team in the event development and execution phase.
- Assist Marketing Manager with other strategic marketing projects across all brands that may vary in terms of scope of work and responsibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Sales & Administration or any relevant fields.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Marketing, Digital Marketing and Advertising Position.
- Experience in F&B, Tourism, Hospitality industries are preferable. Deep knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms, best practices and management of digital tools.
- Creative skills to contribute with new and innovative ideas for social media (content creation, content planning).
- Solid experience in driving implementation of new business initiatives.
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
- Multi-tasking and good time management
- Ability to work under pressure and fit into work culture.