Date PostedJanuary 21, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 15, 2023
realme is a technology brand officially established on Aug 28, 2018 by Sky Li. The aspiration of realme is to provide products with a comprehensive superior experience for the young, and realme is
committed to be a trendsetting technology brand.
Due to the abilities in cutting-edge technologies of smartphones and AIoT, realme brings consumers products with leap-forward technologies and trendsetting designs that are first applied in the price segment.
At the beginning of 2020, realme announced its dual driven strategy of “Smartphone + AIoT”. In November of 2020, realme has just been named by Counterpoint’s Q3 2020 smartphone shipment report to be the fastest growing brand to reach the 50 million smartphone sales milestone. In addition to this milestone, realme is also the world’s fastest-growing brand in Q3 as it grew 132% QoQ for the quarter, gaining momentum and surpassing analysts’ expectations. As the world’s fastest-growing smartphone brand, realme stands firmly among the mainstream smartphone brands. At present, realme has entered 61 markets worldwide, including Asia, Europe, Oceania, Middle and East Africa, etc.
- Marketing Planning: Responsible for the localization of new products go-to-market IMC (Integrated Marketing Communication) plans on launching & product life cycle communication strategy, including PR, social media, events, ect
- Creative Content Planning: Figure out creative campaign ideas that fits product concept as well as Thailand market trend
- Co-branding: Responsible for cross-brands business development and plan the co-branding campaigns to improve brand awareness and preference
- Marketing Project Managing: Working with all project-related teams, including sales, GTM, e-commerce, ect, taking the lead in marketing projects, make sure projects run smoothly within timeline and achieve targets
- Education: Bachelor degree or above in business, advertisement and marketing related subjects
- Language: fluent English and Thai is mandatory; mandarin is a plus
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years practical and managerial experience marketing
- Understanding of smartphone industry is a plus: better understanding of Thailand smartphone/IoT market
- Communication: strong communication skills in the cross-cultural and cross-departmental co-ordination context
- Personality: have a bigger view of the work roadmap yet careful, driven, self-motivated
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com