Date PostedJanuary 2, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 1, 2023
Prudential Life Assurance Public Company Ltd. (Thailand)
Prudential’s purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners. We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people’s career ambitions. We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.
Own, Drive and Manage End-to-End digital campaigns for growing sales revenue, and sustaining business relationship with our strategic partners. Collaborate, Plan, Manage, and Measure End-to-End campaign results and recommend solutions. This role will be responsible as key account manager with strong required on positive energy, entrepreneur mindset, accountability, and well communication skill.
- As key account manager role, this person must be responsible on End-to-End campaigns including serving business, and strategic partners’ needs, raising business planning, implementing, and monitoring campaign results, and driving campaign to sales achievement.
- Develop business insights based on the analytic reports and initiative solutions to improve campaigns performance.
- Able to adapt Digital Marketing knowledge to improve and achieve target KPIs.
- Able to handle multiple streams of work with attention to detail at the same time.
- Well manage track record of handling multi-channel campaign marketing, budget, and measurement.
- Analyze previous and ongoing activities campaigns and make data-driven improvement on campaigns.
- Collaborate with business squads, and strategic partners to ensure the marketing and results have been achieved as plan.
- Closely work with internal parties such as Digital marketing, Compliance, Product, Technology, and external parties such as strategic partners, Digital Media agencies in order to plan, implement, and monitor the campaign smoothly.
- Bachelor / Master degree on Business, Marketing, and relevant fields.
- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
- Direct experience in digital marketing, campaign management, business development are preferred.
- Result and Performance Oriented.
- Work well under – pressure in very dynamic environment.
- Have strong strategic thinking, and positive energy.
- Have ability to work in a dynamic working environment, multi-tasking environment, and comfortable with change.
- Understand agile way of work is also a plus.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements.
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com