Date PostedDecember 29, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 28, 2023
ResponsibilitiesFounded in 2012, ByteDance’s mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
CapCut is an all-in-one video editing app that empowers creators to express themselves and transform videos into creative masterpieces. In addition to its basic features, such as video editing, text, stickers, filters, colors and music, CapCut offers free advanced features, including keyframe animation, smooth slow-motion effects, chroma key, Picture-in-Picture (PIP), and stabilization to help you capture and snip moments.Why Join UsAt ByteDance, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for millions of users across all of our products. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at ByteDance.Our TeamCapCut team’s mission is to inspire video creation by providing users with a wide range of video editing functions and easy-to-use video templates. We aim to build the best and most localized editing experience, to help users catch up with the trend and express themselves.
- Responsible for the viral content operation, including all platforms trends monitor, original trends generation, content performance analysis and improvement;
- Deliver content understanding and editing knowledge to CapCut creators. Plan and manage the in-app or cooperation activity to improve in-app content production and out-app content influence;
- Analyze data and metrics on content consumption and explore content development directions to satisfy different demands of users.
- 2+ years of working in content related project management or operations, experience of short video industry preferred.
- Sensitive to short video platforms viral content and social media trends.
- Familiar with the digital content eco-system and data analytics.
- Fluent in English, highly committed to the position, and experience working in a remote online collaboration environment.
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.