Date PostedDecember 20, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 19, 2023
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
The Client Service Director is responsible for managing all aspects of the client business providing superior client partnership service while maximizing business opportunities, leading, and managing all agency’s capabilities associated with assigned account (s), responsible for meeting client and agency business KPI’s and partner with client in development of business & brand plan, establishing and growing a strong relationship with multiple senior client stakeholders through a demonstration of industry knowledge and of the application to business challenge and managing and partnering with multi-disciplinary teams ensuring all experts and team members are delegated work as appropriate and that the team remains challenged and engaged.
What you’ll do
- Deepen Wunderman Thompson’s engagement strategy in collaboration with the account management team and working closely with the department leads to drive revenue growth of selected accounts.
- Be seen as a trusted advisor and thought leader by proactively putting forward new ideas, finding solutions to client’s business needs, monitoring of competitive activity or industry trends and bring forth fresh, innovative ideas to both clients and our business.
- Accountable for the revenue from each of the accounts and resources required to deliver associated projects and business on these accounts.
- Will be directly responsible for the account management team with regards to aligning business goals, account planning and all associated processes, including agency standards within each account and overall business management.
- You will lift energy, morale and inspire an always on mentality using best practices for the personal development of your account management team.
- You will be responsible for mapping your team’s career path progression, business rightsizing and staff retention.
Who you are
- Outstanding ability to lead, convince, and inspire in a client-partnership environment; superior listening, interviewing, meeting facilitation, presentation, and writing skills.
- Min 12 years of client contact experience in a creative agency, brand communications, business development environment, demonstrated impact on the brand communication strategy for major clients.
- High knowledge and expertise in digital – and personal perspective on Internet trends and technologies, business and site performance analysis, user-centered design process.
- Proven ability to lead, mentor, and collaborate in a team-oriented workplace.
- Prior leadership role at growth-oriented creative or interactive firm.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world, where our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities, to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production and technology.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency (NYSE: WPP).
For more information, please visit us at http://www.wundermanthompson.com and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
WT are committed to growing and sustaining an agency that is both representative and inclusive of the communities we live and work within. At WT, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce enables our agency to thrive and deliver brilliant work. We actively welcome applications from individuals and groups who are under-represented and celebrate difference be it ethnicity, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.