Date PostedDecember 28, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 27, 2023
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
Lead communications executives across business divisions in building a solid local influencer network in line with L’Oreal local and SAPMENA advocacy strategy to maximise influencer collaboration, loyalty and content creation opportunities which can be tracked to prove ROI.
- Build a strong relationship direct with influencers in mid-long term
- Influencer agencies relationship management
- Provide up skilling training to communications and wider business around Influencer Engagement and other various emerging social media topics such as TikTok Affiliate Marketing Solutions
- Develop opportunities and lead projects to implement and enhance Influencer Affiliate programs to drive recruitment and sales (internal and external stakeholder management)
- Owner and point of contact Tracker
- Influencer spend tracking and compliance in DOMO & Compass
- Owner and point of contact for the employee Influencer Management Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
CONSUMER CARE TRANSFORMATION;
Consolidating data points from Social moderation, Call Center, CRM, Consumer affairs, E-Beauty Advisors performance to make L’Oréal Thailand becoming 100% Responsive and up lifting customer satisfaction and engagement to all new level.
- General oversight of customer experience program to proactively identify process improvement work to drive brand love. Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Work with brand teams on projects that involve customer facing objectives such as virtual/physical consultations, Sprinklr, Salesforce, CRM, BACC etc.
- Develop opportunities and lead projects to implement automation, AI learning and or critical pathway redesign to improve customer service offering.
- Lead agency RFP selection
- First point of customer contact and responsible as Care representative for country
- Is able to connect with consumers through different channels (e.g., livechat, phone, emails, webforms, Social 1:1) by listening attentively to their intent
- Answer consumer’s intention efficiently by making custom responses that clearly address the issue in a way that is understandable by the consumer
- Provide consumers with accurate product and service information leveraging expert product and category knowledge and sell through sending appropriate link or placing order on behalf when relevant
- Follow guidelines and processes to manage each step of conversations with customers and captures the relevant data from those interactions
- Alert critical customer complaints to Corporate Affairs and Engagement and Brand teams and assist with problem solving
- Support the voice of the consumer by collecting insights as requested by the brands, CMI, digital and e-commerce
- Frame the quality assurance and process-follow up
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communication Arts or related
- Capacity to act & listen with human sensitivity
- Proven track record in customer advisory and consumer engagement
- Social media Savvy and strong web analytical skill
- Fluent in English communication, presentation, verbal, written and excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development