Date PostedDecember 23, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 22, 2023
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The Community Management team is powerful in building a TikTok community connection with brand loyalty with creators at scale through community development and a creator program, making TikTok a valuable platform to open and connect with everyone. Our mission is to enhance TikTok as a Trusted and Safety Entertainment Platform and drive external impact in a local region.
– Looking new opportunities to build a community become a TikTok creator and grow community become largest for platform
– Responsible for community creator operations and management, managing creator communities and assisting in developing strategies to improve creator activeness and performance for example; Increasing creator’s content quality, frequency of posting, platform engagement, and audience growth.
– Launch a strategic creator program designed to ensure the success of our creators on the platform, empowering creators on their TikTok journey
– Develop and implement retention strategies to ensure long-term engagement of onboarded creators
– Manage portfolio of creators and share best practices to help maximize video views, audience growth and creator retention
– Support in generating user guidance material, host webinars and events to educate the creators about the platform and benefits
– Collaborate with internal and cross-functional teams to drive strategic community growth in both creator size & content ecosystem together with define localized content strategy and establish a sustainable content ecosystem that fits local tastes and preferences
– Track and analyze community growth metrics to ensure creator engagement, retention, satisfaction and loyalty
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a relevant field with strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
– 3+ years experience in a work experience as a community manager or similar role
– Ability to develop creative, engaging and original content, also able to identify and track relevant community KPIs
– Good judgment, problem-solving skills, and interpersonal skills
– Be open-minded, easily to adaptation, Friendly and outgoing personality
– Enthusiastic, result-driven, efficient, Adaptable, and can work under pressure.
– Deep passion for TikTok, and social media and a strong understanding of video content platforms
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.