Date PostedJanuary 31, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 28, 2023
Play With Diamonds
Play With Diamonds was founded with the singular aim of availing to the world beautiful and high-quality gold jewelry from Thailand.
All our jewelry is crafted with 100% recycled gold by an in-house team of seasoned artisans.
We have a team that consists of 4 foreigners and 50 Thai artisans. The artisans bring decades of expert craftsmanship while the foreigners offer much-needed international exposure. Together, this is a formidable team that effortlessly develops innovative jewelry designs guaranteed to win your heart.
As the leading Thailand wholesale gold jewelry store, Play With Diamond offers you a trusted shopping platform for all your jewelry demands.
We are looking for a talented jewelry CAD designer to join our team at Play With Diamonds. The role of the jewelry CAD designer is to assist in designing and creating digital models for our jewelry collection using Rhino software.
- Create and manipulate digital models of jewelry using Rhino 3D design software
- Work closely with our design and production teams to ensure the accuracy and feasibility of designs
- Assist in the visualization of future jewelry collection
- Continuously improve and update design skills
- Experience in 3D design and the jewelry industry
- Strong knowledge of Rhino 3D design software and jewelry production process
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A strong portfolio and experience in the field are a plus
We offer a competitive salary and opportunities for professional growth and development. Our office is in Silom at the Jewelry Trade Center, and you will be working from Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
If you are interested in joining our team and starting a career as a jewelry CAD designer, please submit your resume, portfolio, and Rhino samples of your work to email@example.com