Date PostedJanuary 4, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 3, 2023
CREA’s mission is to power brand through digital commerce to reach the booming, digital savvy, Millennial and Gen Z consumers in Southeast Asia. The e-commerce business model is evolving fast. Today simply knowing how to list, ship and manage digital payments is not enough to differentiate brand online.
At CREA, our objective is to build the most relevant Millennial and Gen Z beauty, fashion, and lifestyle brand portfolio in South East Asia, leveraging on a growing multi-billion dollar market demand.
CREA has quickly become the number one player in the beauty and fashion digital sales space, empowering our teams through in-house technology and experts from across industries.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Execute high-quality, high-scale traffic acquisition opportunities to gain new engaged consumers and to incentivize more purchases from existing consumers. This includes but is not limited to Content management and Live streaming
- Create lower funnel focused content and coordinate with Commercial team to ensure content is informative and appealing for E-Commerce platforms like Lazada, Shopee, JD Central
- Collaborate with Commercial team and Designers to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new brands, products, and campaigns launch, to produce engaging and high-performance campaigns
- Stay up to date with new tools and platform’s best practices
- Analyze campaign performance by utilize analytic data on digital marketing tools to effectively create weekly or monthly report and recommend next step
- Bachelor’s Degree from undergraduate institution.
- At least 0-1 years of experience, preferably in either e-commerce/merchandising or health & beauty.
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Great English communication skills (both oral and written)
- Mastery of MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint) is preferred, as well as an agility with web-based software applications and internally developed systems.
If you consider yourself an ambitious and driven person who loves everything e-commerce and can keep up with the pace of innovation. We want to hear from you! Apply now!
Attractive remuneration and good career development opportunities awaits you if you have what we are looking for.
CREA is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. CREA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age.