Date PostedApril 7, 2023
Expiration dateMay 7, 2023
Resonance is an HR tool that connects start-ups with the right people who share the same vision. We find people with the job they resonate with. 🚀
With Resonance, talents can:
- Have access to our local and regional startup ecosystem! Currently, we have 100+ innovative companies in our community.
- Get matched only with companies that share your requirements and beliefs.
- Get a better image of the work environment and atmosphere of the company you are applying for.
- Apply once to become a member of Resonance so there is no need to apply to each job individually! We will send the best opportunities to you! (https://www.resonance.careers/)
Oho! is a Food Tech start-up built with the aim of solving one of the world’s most significant challenges: The Global Food Surplus problem. Our food outlet platform allows retailers to sell their surplus food and promotional items to consumers. With us, merchants can turn surplus into a business opportunity and consumers can enjoy high-quality meals at heavily discounted prices. This enables both consumers and merchants to do their part in contributing to help drive a cleaner world
About the Role
- Ability to create a storyboard for basic visual social media content. Hand on videography and editing for short social media clips/reels.
- Help team with overall social media strategy as well as generating weekly/monthly reports to track key metrics and then take relevant action on insights gained.
- Help plan and execute the marketing strategy to improve key metrics such as active users, installs, orders, and retention rates.
- Responsible for working collaboratively with the graphic team to create content.
- Constantly collaborate with the business development team to establish a strategy with restaurants and supermarkets.
- Engage with the product team to enhance user experience – we want you to have ownership of the project!
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Passion to solve one of the climate change issues – Food Waste
- Experience in the startup, e-commerce, or F&B industry is a plus.
- Having a videography portfolio is a BIG PLUS.
- Fluent in Thai
- Have a positive attitude, project ownership, and high energy – ready to fight against the food waste issue in Thailand.
What are we offering?
- The ability to join a strong and ambitious team young team going after a big market opportunity to solve one of the world’s biggest problems of food waste
- Hybrid working experience
- The ability to join as one of the first employees
- The chance to grow their own team and be at a high growth early stage startup from the beginning
- Industry market salary with the option