Date PostedMarch 4, 2023
Expiration dateApril 1, 2023
WeStride is an ed-tech company founded by Stanford entrepreneurs focused on unlocking social mobility. We are offering 3 to 6 months programs that will allow learners with no background to become software engineers, data scientists, and UI/UX designers without the time or cost of going to college full-time.
WeStride is looking for an experienced, energetic, content creator with an interest in the education industry. As a content creator, you will be in charge of developing new product ideas, communicating with all aspects of the organization, and ensuring that deliverables are met.
About This Role
We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented content creator to produce high-quality outputs for our business. The content creator will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. You should also contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines. High focus on appealing to consumers’ interests by creating engaging material.
Ultimately, an exceptional content creator will promote collaboration between internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in our company’s outputs.
Task & Responsibilities
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic. Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, or a similar field.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Have a strong can-do attitude Strong communication skills on English & Thai