Date PostedNovember 1, 2023
Expiration dateDecember 1, 2023
Formed as a result of the merging of two leading DMCs – Buffalo Tours and Olympus Tours – Discova is a global destination management specialist. They take care of tailor-made touring, leisure groups and transfers throughout Asia and the Americas (including Mexico, the Dominican Republic and Costa Rica).
Discova holds responsible travel at its core, working responsibly with customers, host communities and local business partners to offer the best value, highly rated tours with customer satisfaction as a hallmark of their service.
Discova’s people are homegrown – 95% are locals, blending localised know-how with an understanding of what makes a Discova trip to their home country special. To be part of the Discova family is to be in your element, and being in your element means:
- being the best you can be in any situation
- doing what you love whatever your role is
- being valued for who you are and what you do
- continuing to grow as the world changes
- joining a family that creates a world of possibilities
To learn more about Discova click https://www.discova.com/
- 3 years of related work experience in a marketing role, with additional experience in the travel/tour industry considered a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Native-level fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Demonstrable experience in managing corporate social media/digital marketing platform accounts is crucial.
- Proficiency in using digital marketing tools is essential. You should have a solid understanding of tools like SEMrush, Canva (or similar), HubSpot, and the Google Marketing Suite.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems, such as WordPress/Elementor, AI-content applications, content software programs, and project management applications, is considered an advantage.
- You excel in marketing strategies, bringing a fresh, out-of-the-box perspective to the table.
- Your work is characterized by a results-oriented approach, ensuring that objectives are met efficiently.
- You are an excellent communicator with a diverse range of people, including team members, leaders, and customers.
- You exhibit excellent organizational skills and have the capacity to adapt to change seamlessly.
- Your keen attention to detail ensures that nothing falls through the cracks.
- You thrive under pressure, managing multiple tasks effectively and demonstrating the ability to work beyond regular office hours when necessary. You can handle irregular working hours and are willing to adjust your schedule as required inside Discova.
- You are solution-focused and adept at resolving any challenges that may arise.
- Willing to travel on business when required.
- Personally aligned with Discova’s company purpose and values.
Work Perks! – What’s in it for you: We are renowned internationally for having amazing perks and an even better culture. We understand that our people are our most valuable asset. It is the passion and dedication of our teams that keep the company on top of the industry ladder. It’s also why we offer some great employee benefits and perks outside of the norm.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of a hybrid work structure that combines both remote and in-person work.
- Have fun: At the heart of everything we do at Discova is a desire to have fun.
- Reward & Recognition: Celebrate the success of yourself and others at our regular Buzz Nights and at the annual Global Gathering – You’ll have to experience it to believe it!
- Use your smarts: Our people use their quick thinking, expertise, and tenacity to always figure things out.
- Love for travel: We were founded by people who wanted to travel and want others to do the same. That passion is something you can’t miss in our people or service.
- Personal connections: We are a big business founded on personal relationships
- A career, not a job: We offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve
- We back our people all the way: We are strongly committed to supporting every single employee in their professional and personal development.
- Giving Back: Proud Corporate Social Responsibility program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, volunteering and fundraising
- Employee giving program
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
- We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
What you can expect If you are successful, you will find that working with Discova is more than just a job. To be part of Discova is to be in your element. We offer an exciting career progression globally and a fantastic and supportive team culture, unique leave benefits and social events that are the envy of the industry.