Date PostedJune 11, 2023
Expiration dateJune 28, 2023
Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Diversity & Inclusion
Hogarth is an equal-opportunity employer. That means we believe in creating a truly inclusive culture that values diversity, equity and inclusion for everyone through our ideas, our people, how we behave and how we conduct ourselves. We strive to recruit people from diverse backgrounds and support them to achieve long-term success. This not only makes Hogarth a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone can give their point of view, experience connection, enjoy opportunity and feel a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability. As part of our commitment to making our hiring processes as equitable as possible, we are currently rolling out a policy which ensures that hiring managers review CVs only after they have been processed through an automated anonymisation system. This aims to ensure that all candidates are considered for interview based solely on their experience and what they can bring to the role. The solution, provided by MeVitae, scans and redacts CVs to reduce potential reviewer bias.
Please contact email@example.com if you need the job advert or form in another format.
The Video Producer will be responsible to play a key role in our in-house production operation to create high quality video assets for distribution through earned media, social media and within our client’s large internal media channels. The ideal person for this role is passionate about ideating and storytelling, from developing innovative story ideas to executing the production to editing the final output. These brand and product stories will be produced for distribution across earned, owned and social media.
The role also requires extremely competent post-production experience, capable of working on several projects simultaneously. This role requires previous experience in digital and social media so as to understand how to produce the best video story depending on the platform (Facebook vs. desktop Web vs. broadcast, etc…) and a fast-paced media production context.
Experience working in an entrepreneurial commercial environment is essential, and proven work in the automotive field is a plus, and relevant experience from in-house production operations is helpful.
- Ideate, produce and edit video productions for the brand’s earned, owned and social media as well as internal distribution.
- Collaborate with a variety of agency stakeholders in marketing, public relations, human resources, along with those on the client side.
- Lead productions from small one-person shoots to more ambitious projects
- Manage the administrative tasks of production, including budgeting, expense reporting, supplier relationships and invoices, hiring freelance crew and managing production schedules
- Generate new video ideas for stories or other types of production. Prepare pitch documents.
- Manage video operations during live events.
Skills & Abilities
- Extensive professional video editing experience at an agency, post house or media outlet required.
- Experience managing large scale video productions (TVC, Film) is highly preferred
- An intuition for creating compelling and entertaining content, with an ability to identify the ingredients that make successful videos.
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Premiere.
- Motion graphics and color grading skills preferred but not required.
- Prior content development experience required.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube video best practices.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a large, client-focused organization.
- Be able to work autonomously with tight deadlines to deliver assignments on time/on budget.
- Able to take on feedback from multiple stakeholders and work towards the client’s existing high standards.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the “Submit Application” button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it’s a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.