Date PostedDecember 27, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 26, 2023
Wunderman Thompson APAC
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
The Copywriter is responsible for providing copy and creative concepts for advertising and direct marketing programs across all mediums. The Copywriter looks for opportunities to integrate new creative directions into their projects. The incumbent is the creative advocate both internal and externally with the client. The primary focus of this position is copy development.
What you’ll do
- Working closely with various teams in copywriting for various campaigns
- Directing multiple writing initiatives
- Responsible for creative ideas, writing and editing content
- Ensuring brand and design consistency across all interactive projects and client initiatives
- Working with Account Servicing team in developing concepts for our projects
- Presenting concept/copy treatments and storyboards to internal and external clients
- Additional concept/writing projects as required
Who you are
- 2-4 years of advertising/marketing background with extensive client and interactive experience
- A strategic out-of-box thinker with a solid creative sense coupled with business acumen and customer focus
- Highly knowledgeable of branding and conceptual development for advertising
- Experience in digital marketing or advertising is preferred
- Good communication in English is preferred
- Able to work independently and under pressure across multiple accounts with tight schedule.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world, where our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities, to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production and technology.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency (NYSE: WPP).
For more information, please visit us at http://www.wundermanthompson.com and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
WT are committed to growing and sustaining an agency that is both representative and inclusive of the communities we live and work within. At WT, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce enables our agency to thrive and deliver brilliant work. We actively welcome applications from individuals and groups who are under-represented and celebrate difference be it ethnicity, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.