Date PostedFebruary 21, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 22, 2023
Central Pattana (CPN)
From its origin 40 years ago, Central Pattana pioneered the creation of the first large-scaled integrated shopping center in Thailand. Since then, we have grown to become the leader in retail and commercial property development in Thailand and a key contributor to the social and economic development for the country.
The power of imagination and creativity amongst the People of Central Pattana that collectively produced countless memorable experiences is inspired by those close to us, families, friends, and customers. They have, and always will be, an integral driving force for us to create spaces of infinite possibilities to become an organization with sustainable growth. We create the “Center of Life” where everyone can live happily and enjoy a better quality of life altogether in a central space that connects people and relationships in all dimensions.
Lead and determine the creative vision of a brand or project and manifests that vision through customer touchpoints and communication initiatives. The job is to direct a cohesive look and feel of company’s brand and campaign by ensuring the visuals, messaging and/or interactive and motion designs are aligned, as well as to manage budgets and timelines and pays attention to visuals and aesthetics.
Scope of Job:
- Create innovative and differentiating ideas and concepts and responsible for the creative ownership, creative strategic development and overall concept development
- Oversee and manage the work of the in-house design team, including graphic designers, copywriters, producer, and marketing specialistใ
- Works closely with the project leader to develop creative concepts and award-winning creative work to impact company’s business to great effect.
- Direct and advise art and design to create a cohesive aesthetic and arouse a reaction from the consumer and make the creative vision a reality.
- Able to initiate creative Omni-channel campaign and effective use of technology to drive business’ objectives.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to increase depth and breadth of creative work with an understanding of the business’ need and industry knowledge, innovation and competitors.
- Lead the creative team, and mentor to support creative and innovative culture.
- Exhibit excellent design, art direction, visualization skill (both static & motion), presentation skill.
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, advertising, Communication, Communication Arts, Marketing, Business or related fields
- At least 7 years of professional experience in graphic design, advertising, and/or marketing and digital marketing
- Proven track record of creating successful creative campaigns and projects (Award credential is preferable)
- Always be an ‘ideas person’ and all-round creative talent and have the skills to work with a plan and make it shine.
- Strong management and communication skills
- Expert knowledge of software packages including Adobe photoshop, illustrator, InDesign or Flash, content creation tools (static & motion)