Date PostedApril 30, 2023
Expiration dateMay 24, 2023
We are the creative and online marketing arm of our corporate group. We utilize the power of influencers and KOLs not only to introduce our products to customers but also to develop new products for our customers. Our goal is to change the way brands work with influencers and KOLs to a more engaging and effective way to reach customers. We see influencers and KOLs are business partners rather than communication channels.
We utilize the power of influencers and KOLs not only to introduce our products to customers but also to develop new products for our customers. Our goal is to change the way brands work with influencers and KOLs to a more engaging and effective way to reach customers. We see influencers and KOLs are business partners rather than communications channels.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with our internal marketing team of more than 160 people along with top influencers and KOLs based in Bangkok.
The ideal candidate must have not only have a strong background in digital marketing, but also strong interpersonal skills to collaborate and support our portfolio of influencers.
We are a modern enterprise with a hybrid workplace policy, flexible hours, and a progressive work culture.
Location: Sathorn, Chong Nonsi BTS station
This position will be located primarily in our Sathorn Office.
Our hybrid workplace policy is 3 days in the office, 2 days remote.
Compensation: 40k-50k negotiable (depending on past experience)
- Plan and develop a content marketing strategy across various social media and online platforms.
- Initiate new creative ideas and compelling contents to drive brand awareness, engagement and drive sales (included content production if necessary).
- Plan, set and manage content calendars and ensure that the content and brand message remain consistent across all online channels.
- Develop graphic briefs and coordinate with graphic designers for creative works based on the brand guidelines.
- Understand target consumers of each brand on different platforms to deliver effective communication and content creation.
- Able to use social listening tools to analyze and measure the effectiveness of content and make adjustments as needed.
- Conduct a monthly report to analyze, review, monitor and evaluate content performance’s KPIs.
- Act as a channel owner of social media platforms to engage with users, grow a strong social media community and provide actionable insights to the internal team.
- Work closely with the marketing team to understand the brand messaging and create content that aligns with the brand.
- Side support marketing team on KOL/Influencer brief (If necessary)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism or related field.
- 2+ years experience in content marketing and social media management in the health and beauty industry.
- Experience in concepting, planning and developing content on social and online platforms.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Google and other social media platforms.
- Understanding of social media advertisements, such as Facebook and Instagram ads and social listening tools.
- Familiar with content creation tools, such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Canva.
- Creativity, open minded, self-motivated, self-starter and detail oriented.
- Competence in Ms PowerPoint, Excel and Words.
- Fluent in Thai and English
Please send us your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.