Date PostedJune 6, 2023
Expiration dateJune 28, 2023
Over the last 38 years, Robert Walters has grown and so have our ambitions. We now employ over 4,400 talented staff across 31 countries. Businesses world-wide rely on us to find the very best specialist professionals to drive their business forward. Why? Because those same professionals trust us to manage their long-term careers.
We’re proud to be a world-leading recruitment consultancy with one million followers on LinkedIn. We also have a successful recruitment outsourcing business called Resource Solutions and a clerical recruitment brand operating in Europe called Walters People.
An exciting Creative Content Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Bangkok.
About The Creative Content Manager Role
As the Creative Content Manager for an up and coming start up, you will be responsible for creating and managing digital content that drives brand awareness and engagement in Thailand. This role offers a competitive base salary with social security.
- Develop and implement creative concepts for short form video content that aligns with our brand and marketing goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop content ideas that resonate with our target audience
- Write and edit scripts, storyboards, and shot lists for video productions
- Manage the production process from ideation to delivery, including casting, location scouting, and scheduling
- Direct and oversee video shoots to ensure creative vision and production quality are met
- Manage post-production processes, including editing, sound design, and colour grading
- Optimise video content for different platforms and ensure compliance with each platform’s guidelines and best practices
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies to ensure our content remains fresh and engaging
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as film, media studies, or communications
- At least three years of experience in video production, with a focus on short form content
- Proven track record of creating successful short form video content across multiple platforms
- Strong storytelling skills and ability to develop compelling narratives
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Passion in K-Celebrities and influencers are a plus
This is a great opportunity for a creative individual to be a part of pioneer team of an international startup.
If you are a highly creative and passionate individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to develop and produce short form video content that connects with our audience, we would love to hear from you. Open for Locals only.