Date PostedMay 19, 2023
Expiration dateJune 17, 2023
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support.
Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice via ongoing product optimisation and localised user-centered strategies.
Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015, and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce and digital financial services across Greater Southeast Asia. Sea’s mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology, and is listed on the NYSE under the symbol SE.
The Shopee team is rapidly expanding across the region and we are constantly on the lookout for talents who have the passion and drive to become part of a fast-moving and dynamic team. Do check out our career website http://careers.shopee.sg/ for our available positions!
Our Marketing teams conceptualise and implement go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The Regional Marketing team is responsible for in-app campaign planning, product marketing, partnerships and content strategy to drive acquisition and engagement. The Regional Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing, which involve tracking and measuring data to better reach our users. Our local marketing teams work closely with the regional teams to localise and adapt strategies to increase brand awareness and acquisition in each market. Browse our Marketing team openings to see how you can make an impact with us.Job Description
- Manage / Coordinate / Execute the working timeline based on the requirement and to clarify the brief, make sure the projects run effectively.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Providing administrative support as needed (STC Tools)
- At least 1-3 years of Project Coordinator, AE experience
- Proficiency in organizational, Management Skills, Good Communication, Negotiation, and Time Management Skills, Presentation Skills, Problem-solving Skills
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Good command of English