Date PostedDecember 6, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 5, 2023
Heroleads Asia is looking for an exceptional Creative Director. You’ll deliver creative solutions and drive pitches across a diverse range of clients. As a Creative Director at Heroleads you are responsible for combining the forces of a full-service digital marketing agency; from creatives to producers and from mar-tech, to digital marketing. Therefore, we’re looking for someone with vast experience in creative agencies with a strong digital background. Someone who adapts to all sorts of creative tasks but also knows how to inspire and guide our team of seniors and juniors.
- As a Creative Director you are responsible for helping your team turn client briefings into topnotch creative work; you will lead and develop the Creative Services function both internally and externally.
- You’re not afraid to steer decision makers like CMOs, brand directors or marketing managers in the right direction and show them how creative excellence can fuel their brands;
- You’ll lead by example as a driving creative force, infusing your team with creative ambition and fostering talent
- You will be working with a large team of specialists, who you can learn a lot from and ask for support;
Turn Ideas Into Reality
- You lead the pitching process with new and existing clients, you’ll be shaping and selling groundbreaking concepts, fully integrated campaign executions across every relevant discipline.
- You’ll be collaborating with extraordinary creatives, copywriters, designers, strategic planners, media planners, influencer planners, data specialists, developers and producers to craft creative campaigns for our clients
- To brainstorm and work together with the creative team to develop ideas and concepts for creative campaigns, content development, video production, social media and other digital platforms.
- Participate in campaign reports, present, evaluate creative campaigns and provide constructive feedback.
- You will develop new creative approaches to, illustrate the importance of a data-driven strategic approach to creative ideation and proposals
Creative Team Leadership
- Work with Account Management and Creative Campaign Manager to create project plans, budgets, and timelines
- Assure that creative work meets client objectives, follows strategies aligned to the brief and meets deadlines and budgets. Guide teams through creative conception, execution and delivery of campaigns performed via Digital platforms and traditional marketing channel
- Review, comment, and approve creative from other designers
- Commissioning specialists, such as artists, illustrators, videographers and photographers
- Be proficient and up to date on creative, digital marketing platforms, emerging trends and technologies in order to institute best practices.
- Mentor and inspire teams to perform at the maximum level of their abilities