Date PostedNovember 28, 2022
Expiration dateDecember 28, 2022
Quo Bangkok Co., Ltd.
QUO is a strategy-driven branding and digital agency committed to making the world a better place. We are a global collective of progressive thinkers. We champion the avant-garde; seek out transformational strategies, visionary concepts, creative executions and digital innovations. We believe in the power of culture to define each organisation’s core, shaping and colouring identity to form a distinct brand proposition. Over the past 25 years, we have nurtured meaningful relationships with global tourism and UN entities, establishing a reputation for unprecedented excellence in all forms of brand strategy, identity development, digital platforms and communications.
EXPERIENCED CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Creating and activating the global travel industry’s top brands, QUO guides clients along their branding journey. Led by strategic thinking designed to build brand equity and revenue, QUO creates and fine-tunes concepts and implements them through a wide range of products and services. QUO’s integrated offerings include the creation of brand DNA, distinctive design, memorable consumer experience, engrossing copy, stunning videos, advanced digital solutions and high-quality production.
Our experts – located in Bangkok, Amsterdam and, Ho Chi Minh City – use their extensive experience to craft brands that deeply resonate with today’s consumers. Whether branding nations, luxury hospitality giants, high-flying airlines, funky design hotels, adventurous travel companies or elegant boutique resorts, QUO brings ideas to life.
Design and branding
QUO, a leading branding agency for the hospitality, travel and tourism industry, are looking for a professional, passionate, and inspiring art director to lead our global hospitality branding house’s Creative and Design Department at QUO Group. Come join our intellectual design process where strategies and creativity are integrated into profound concept and design.
- Lead the creative team with profound direction of design through different media and oversee the end to end development of each project’s artwork.
- Produce fresh, creative brand design works, including brand’s visual identity, visual architecture, brand portfolio, and marketing and operational collaterals, all of which translate business and brand strategies into compelling commercial value to clients.
- Play a resourceful team-worker role across the company’s matrix and conduct brain-storming sessions with creative team, brand strategy team, and other project teams, to encourage interactive ideas and reflect both strategic and creative thinking into the development of actionable design in a practical and feasible manner.
- Review and approve artwork developed by creative team to ensure deliverables can effectively address clients’ business goals and challenges.
- Present and oversee presentation of final artworks to convince stakeholders on creative concepts and obtain consents on deliverables.
- Prioritise work and resources across different engagements, ensuring deliverables are completed on schedule with satisfactory quality.
- Ten years experience in design studios
- A designer by training with an excellent sense of design
- A people person and fluent English
- Able to work with content, client service, video and strategy
- Have a strong understanding of strategy and how it impacts design
- Well organised
- Kind hearted
- Work under pressure