Date PostedJuly 10, 2023
Expiration dateAugust 3, 2023
Our lifestyle and luxury brands across Asia engage and inspire audiences in digital, print and events.
Reporting to MD, Creative Director manages creative vision, art & design for the company’s brand and content across all platforms, including print, digital, social media, and events. The role works with the leadership team to develop and implement products and experiences that appeal to audience, brand partners and communities.
- Develop and oversee the creative vision and plan for the company’s brand and content across all platforms, including print, digital, social media, and events.
- Lead and manage a team of designers, photographers, and video producers to ensure the highest quality of creative work.
- Collaborate with content, marketing, sales, and branded content teams to develop and execute integrated campaigns and initiatives that align with the company’s brand and business objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in design, content, and technology, and apply them to the company’s creative strategy and plan.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors, agencies, and partners to ensure the company’s creative needs are met.
- Manage the company’s visual and editorial style guides and ensure consistency across all channels, and alignment with regional directions.
- Ensure all creative work meets the company’s standards for quality, relevance, and authenticity.
- Provide creative direction and feedback to internal and external teams.
- Participate in the development of new products, services, and revenue streams that align with the company’s brand and mission.
- Manage budgets and timelines for creative projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, journalism, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a creative leadership role.
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates the ability to develop and execute creative strategies across multiple platforms including digital platforms.
- Impeccable eye for detail and excellent grasp of visual language.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Leadership capabilities to manage and inspire creative teams.
- Deep understanding of the luxury lifestyle market.
- Experience working with high-end brands.
- A passion for creating compelling content that engages and inspires audiences.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, email@example.com
Tatler Asia, the leading luxury media company in Asia, celebrates its 45th anniversary this year. Its mission is to build, inspire and empower Asia’s most influential communities through the power of unparalleled storytelling, iconic brands and innovative technologies. Tatler is present in seven markets across Asia and is owned by Lamunière family.
For more information, visit https://tatlerasia.com/
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.