Date PostedAugust 10, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 10, 2023
W Hotel Singapore
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
W Hotels’ mission is to Ignite Curiosity, Expand Worlds. We are a place to experience life. We’re here to open doors and open minds. We are constantly inspired by new faces and new experiences. A tuned-in, up-for-anything spirit is at our core and has made us renowned for reinventing the norms of luxury around the globe. Whatever/Whenever is our culture and service philosophy that brings our guests’ passions to life. If you are original, innovative, and always looking towards the future of what’s possible, welcome to W Hotels. In joining W Hotels, you join a portfolio of brands with Marriott International. Be where you can do your best work, begin your purpose, belong to an amazing global team, and become the best version of you.
Designs and produces marketing materials including, but not limited to, advertisements, collateral, signage, flash pieces, electronic brochures and presentations to drive hotel revenue.
Education And Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 5 years experience in the customer service, call center operations, or related professional area.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Computer Graphics or a related field, or related major; 3 years experience in Computer Graphics or a related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Graphic Design Operations
- Develops various forms of creative design, computer graphics, production layout and marketing support.
- Creates and revises print and multimedia collateral to reflect the current brand look.
- Manages the look and feel, concept, visual development and final execution of all design directions.
- Partners with Marketing managers and related operational departments as part of a project team providing design, conceptualization and solutions pertaining to deliverables.
- Maintains familiarity with customer demographics and develops an appropriate look and feel for all promotion and event related collateral.
- Monitors the progress of all projects. Provides continuous communication to the Marketing and/or Project team regarding ongoing projects and status updates.
- Executes various aspects of production including scanning, digital retouching, image editing, special effects, file manipulation and layout.
- Troubleshoots digital production issues as needed.
- Maintains project files and archives.
- Provides support for escalated support needs via telephone and email and ensures proper resolution of each, including direct contact with stakeholders when necessary. Responds to and handles problems and complaints.
- Manages the communication of trends via prepared reports to the appropriate personnel, as well as corporate headquarters and other service centers.
- Performs other reasonable requests by management which the associate is capable of performing.
Location W Singapore – Sentosa Cove, 21 Ocean Way, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore