Date PostedOctober 24, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 23, 2023
Ogilvy inspires brands and people to impact the world. We have been creating iconic, culture-changing, value-driving ideas for clients since David Ogilvy founded the company in 1948. We continue building on that rich legacy through our borderless creativity—operating, innovating, and creating at the intersection of talent and capabilities. Our experts in Advertising, Experience, Media, Public Relations, Social, Influence, Health and Consulting work fluidly across 131 offices in 93 countries to bring forth world-class creative solutions for our clients.
- Communicate with both account team and Clients to gain a better understanding of client needs and provide efficient creative solutions.
- Participate in strategic thinking and producing creative briefs, organize the brainstorm with copywriters and arts along communication strategies.
- Contribute ideas and inspire others to create good ideas.
- Believe in balancing art and business and use this as a goal in thinking about and judging creative works.
- Be good at managing manpower and scheduling, and ensure that products are delivered on time, up to Ogilvy standards.
- Be passionate about emerging tech knowledge, share business trend information with colleagues, and provide inspiring creative ideas for works.
- Have outstanding proposal skills and be able to sell creative works to clients.
- Practice personally operating at Ogilvy’s standard and encourage colleagues as well.
- Familiar with every work process, display strong executive skill in turning ideas into reality.
- Responsible for creative and effectiveness recognition at local and international awards competitions and new/existing business growth.
Leadership & People Management
- Set an example of protecting Ogilvy’s reputation.
- Stay motivated and constantly improve professionalism in creating good works.
- Stay positive, regardless of success or failure.
- Be inspiring, encouraging, and friendly to others, always work hard to make positive progresses.
- Build trust and respect with others, provide training opportunities to ensure others’ development, and develop a team with professional ethics and effective performance.
- Take responsibility and keep commitments when facing huge challenges or mistakes.
- Abide by the WPP Code of Business Conduct.
- Need to be at least a Min 5-year experiences working in ad agency as an creative/art director experience.
- Working on global brands / regional clients as well as local brands – from conceptualizing to the development & production of 360 comms campaign.
- Able to communicate in English and Thai.
- Confident to present to clients and be involved in engaging discussions & workshops.
- Proficient in using Adobe creative suite software, & keynote/ppt to create layouts and presentation mockups, as well as having the knowledge in production of final static, film, animation, digital, online, social, etc. assets.
- Can think of strong conceptual ideas that are on strategy and creatively solves the challenges in the brief, great aesthetic & design flair, attention to detail and passionate about their craft, digitally and social platforms savvy, keen to explore tech and open mind to experiment with latest innovations.
- Work recognized at local, regional or global award shows is a bonus.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates.
**Thai Native Speaker Only
**Only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
Send your CV & Portfolio to email : email@example.com