Date PostedApril 8, 2023
Expiration dateMay 8, 2023
Working at Amity is an exciting opportunity to step up your career and work in a high-growth, global tech scale-up company. 🔥 We’re backed by leading VC firms with more than $30Mfunding raised to date. Since 2017, we’ve achieved over 200% YoY revenue growth and our team has grown from 40 employees to 200+ (with over 27 nationalities 🌏). With 4 offices in Bangkok, London, Milan, and Miami, we now serve industry leading companies such as TrueID, AirAsia, Unilever, and more.
Are you passionate about using cutting-edge technology to enhance customer experiences and streamline business operations? Do you have experience in marketing AI-powered bots and scalable and secure enterprise chat platforms? Amity Solutions is seeking a skilled individual to join our team as an Marketing Design Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and implementing the website for Amity Solutions, also putting together strategic presentations for product positioning and working with freelancers for content creation.
- Amity is looking for a Creative Marketing Designer & Manager with outstanding conceptual and visual design skills as well as a strong understanding of technology and digital marketing across multiple channels. You’ll be joining our Amity Solutions Marketing team to lead visual design initiatives across all multiple channels and touchpoints. You will be responsible for strategically thinking through projects and campaigns, executing creatively with great attention to detail in a way that aligns with our overall style guidelines and resonates with our target audience.
- You will be part of a marketing team located in Bangkok and closely aligned and working with the Leadership on various strategic projects. We are a team of people who are passionate about Amity’s vision and products and who love to work hard but play hard at the same time. You will work closely with the Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing teams to deliver visually compelling and user-friendly bots that drive customer engagement and business value.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Own and lead a variety of creative project initiatives within the marketing team.
- Build new or updated digital marketing campaigns that engage our target audience by rapidly iterating and innovating within the marketing team.
- Support production of digital marketing collaterals (case studies, presentation decks, one-pagers, infographics).
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly. Review work in an objective manner and with the aid of analytics, and apply learnings to future work.
- Develop and update brand identity and standards as needed.
- Work collaboratively with marketing, product, sales, and other stakeholders to gather information, understand the end goals and strategize communication approaches.
- Design website and graphics and components while working on a clear design system. Own the company website including managing content providers to manage the day to day operations.
Your ideal profile:
- 3+ years of experience and a deep understanding of all stages of the design process focusing on online graphic design skills.
- Own a portfolio of projects that will dazzle us, highlighting your contribution and involvement in past projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field. Providing equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Proficient with industry-standard design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Figma.
- Experience with After Effects and Premiere Pro is a plus.
- An expert in traditional design principles such as layout, color, and typography.
- Staying up to date with the best design practices and being curious about the latest trends in design and marketing.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude, and an eagerness to learn.
- Self-motivated, being able to work independently, manage time and prioritize deadlines.
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you:
- Check out more about our company, Bangkok team and our benefits – https://www.amity.co/career/ba…