Date PostedJanuary 27, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 26, 2023
Pioneer of a dialogue with contemporary society across diverse cultural spheres and an influential leader in luxury fashion, Prada Group founds its identity on essential values such creative independence, transformation and sustainable development, offering its brands a shared vision to interpret and express their spirit.
The Group owns some of the world’s most prestigious luxury brands, Prada, Miu Miu, Church’s, Car Shoe, the historic Pasticceria Marchesi and Luna Rossa, and works constantly to enhance their value by increasing their visibility and appeal.
The Group designs, manufactures and distributes ready-to-wear collections, leather goods and footwear in more than 70 countries through a network of 633 stores as well as e-commerce channels, selected e-tailers and department stores around the world. The Group, which also operates in the eyewear and fragrances sector through licensing agreements, has 23 owned factories and approximately thirteen thousand employees.
To be a Company Brand Ambassador and to be responsible to achieve all the qualitative and quantitative objectives of the product category department assigned. To manage and to motivate the department team in achieving the sales target, ensuring extraordinary Client service experience, being present on the sales floor, managing the activities of the department.
- Ensure an exceptional welcome and customer service, fostering cross selling among the product categories.
- Analyze the department performance and define the actıons required for achıeving the busıness objectıves.
- Give commercial suggestions to SM.
- Drive the team to exceed their KPIs.
- Be constantly up-to-date on market trend and share ınsıghts wıth relevant functıons.
- Foster the ecommerce channel development.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Strengthen customer loyalty by engagıng and supporting the sales team ın clientelıng actıvıties and gains new local customers to grow department sales.
- Train and inspire the sales staff of her/his department in product knowledge, sales techniques, customer services and company procedures.
- Identify hıgh potentıal collaborators for internal development opportunities.
- Ensure effective communication and encourage information sharing and development of ad hoc morning briefing.
- Guarantee an in-depth product knowledge wıthın the department, working wıth the relevant functions to support product/ collection training needs.
- Provıde feedback and focused suggestions on department needs to the Store Manager.
- Guarantee the vısual presentatıon of his/her department.
- Ensure effectıve and effıcıent back-of-house organization for the department and is responsible for the protectıon of the company’s assets as well as the staff grooming standards to be ensured.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Passion and knowledge of the managed product category
- Business driven
- Team player with the ability to lead and influence peers
- Strong customer service approach
- Natural ability to serve our client
- Confident, enthusiastic and positive
- Problem solving
- Organized and detail oriented
- Market and product knowledge/passion
- Business/Retail Management degree or equivalent is a plus
- Interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
- Fluent spoken Thai and English expected
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com