Date PostedDecember 11, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 10, 2023
RHENUS LOGISTICS CO., LTD. – BANGKOK HEADQUARTER Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Multinational supply chain company specializing in air, ocean, road, rail freight, warehousing and distribution services
The Rhenus Group is one of the leading logistics specialists with global business operations and annual turnover amounting to EUR 7.0 billion. 37,500 employees work at 970 business sites and develop innovative solutions along the complete supply chain. Whether providing transport, warehousing, customs clearance or value-added services, the family-owned business pools its operations in various business units where the needs of customers are the major focus at all times.
We are able to provide you with all the tools you need to pursue in your chosen career. Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a friendly working environment. We ensure everyone is an equal footing. Moreover, you will be given all opportunities and space to further develop your skills and turn your ideas into reality.
- Manage the workflow of the design team, like assigning tasks to individual designers, tracking progress, ensuring that deadlines are met and providing weekly updates to team lead
- Work closely with team leader to create comprehensive action plans concerning resources, budgets, timeframes for projects and travel plans
- Provide support on admin work, collating appraisals, setting meetings, travel arrangements, etc.
- Coordinating with team lead/marketing team to understand complex design requirements and translating them into actionable tasks for designers
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure all designs requirements / deliverables are met
- Ensuring that all designs meet brand guidelines and are consistent with other marketing materials
- Participating in brainstorming sessions with designers to develop new product concepts or design improvements
- Supervising designers to ensure that their work meets clients’ specifications
- Reviewing designs for aesthetic appeal and adherence to brand guidelines
- Design creation of both online and offline assets for campaigns, social media messaging, and other marketing needs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent design skills, artistic ability and creative thinking are necessary
- Solid understanding of design fundamentals, including color theory and typography
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with modest supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and stay organized under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal to colleagues and clients
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility, accountability and able to work independently
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Ability to work as a member of a team and understand the dynamic nature of a team environment including member roles
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced environment whilst welcoming challenges and multiple projects
- Applicants without portfolio will not be considered.
- At least 3 years relevant experience as a Graphic/Multimedia designer, Creative coordinator or equivalent practical experience
- Strong proficiency in Adobe’s range of Creative Cloud products, mainly in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, and After Effects
- Possess a strong portfolio showcasing both online and offline collateral, highlighting excellence and flexibility of design work, and responding to a variety of briefs
- Able to communicate verbally and written in English language (Mandarin/Bahasa is an advantage)
- Highly motivated and self-directed. Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with internal and external partners
- This position works closely with the design and marketing team and outside agencies ensuring successful completion of all projects and plans
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com